➳𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕣𝕦m

By SweetiU

By SweetiU

red.

"Hey, Gobber? Have you seen Hiccup anywhere?" You asked into the small workshop, bursting with dragon saddles and flying gear. Gobber's head appeared out of a huge clutter of metal, and shrugged.

"Sorry, (Name), I haven't seen him all day. You'd think he'd tell you at least, but the kid just..." He began to ramble about Hiccup, scolding him under his breath. You chuckled, and nodded in thanks.

"Thank you anyway. See ya later!" You called out, hearing a clatter of metal and Gobber cursing loudly. You winced, but giggled under your breath.

Just as you walked out of the workshop, a large silhouette zoomed past you, and a large flash of red mixed with a white blur caught your eye. You shrieked in shock, and jumped back, feeling your feet slip and your body begin to fall to the ground.

Before you hit the ground, you felt two arms grab your waist and hold you against a torso.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry (Name)!" Hiccup's voice, slightly higher pitched due to worry, spoke into your ear. You turned around and hit him in his chest (though not too tough; you didn't want to actually hurt him).

"You idiot!! You scared me!" You scolded him loudly, and Hiccup laughed.

"You're so cute when you scold me like this." He smiled at you. "I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you."

You huffed, cheeks turning pink. "You better."

orange.

"Where are we going?" You questioned Hiccup as he towed you out of the Main Hall, him leading and you following along by him holding your wrist.

"I gotta show you something I saw the other day." Was all he said, his eyes twinkling. You knew soon he was going to start teasing you. You sighed impatiently.

"Come on! You gotta tell me!" You pleaded, and he only chuckled and said, "It won't be as exciting if I tell you, (Name)."

You rolled your eyes, and he silently led you up a small, grassy cliff. When he reached the top, he let go of your wrist.

"I saw one just as amazing as this the other evening, and, well, I thought of you."

You felt your heart swell at his compliment and at the breathtaking sunset you were stood in front of. The sky had hues of orange, casting a shadow on the grey clouds, making them look like puffs of fire and smoke, and creating a darkening sky.

"I...I think it's amazing. But why did you think of me?" You asked, not looking away from the view. You wanted to sketch this out in your mind, a memory you never wanted to forget.

"Well, because, you know, it's beautiful like you." He said, blushing and looking down at the ground. At his response, you turned away and looked at him, smiling uncontrollably.