Chapter Five

"The Silence Doctor?" Amy is the first to say it.

"Are you sure? Can you tell us what he looks like?" The Doctor asks Iris.

"Well, he is tall, slanky, greyish looking, maybe peachy skin? And I don't know if it is a mouth but I saw it once but normally doesn't have a mouth. Dresses in a black suit" she explained a bit confused as she thinks about OPPA her memory is feeling hazy this never happens she thinks to herself.

"That definitely sounds like The Silence, why are they here Doctor?" Rory turns to him confused and angry.

"Hold up" Regina says "Who is this thing? And why have we never seen it if Iris has?" She wonders confused as well.

"Normally no one can remember them?" River looks at this girl.

"Yeah for awhile I didn't he showed up when I was a baby, but I didn't really remember till five or sixish I'm not sure but he said it was best to now start to remember what he looked like for some future reason and then I might have made a small device to remember him more." she shrugs.

"Again what is this thing?" Regina says as Emma and Snow approach and before the Doctor could ask what type of device.

"Hey Doctor, what's~"

"Not now Miss Swan" Regina interrupts her.

"Now Doctor tell me what this silent creature is?" She demands.

"The Silence are a religious order, they are an enemy of mine well as such, a woman named Madame Kovarian and the Silence were working together to kill me they saw me as a threat, so I give them what they wanted I got rid of myself started over but I guess once The Doctor, always the Doctor" he says.

"They tried to kill you?" Iris says confused.

"Yeah and they used my wife to do so, they had her kidnapped as a baby, trained her in one condition to kill The oncoming storm, me" he points at himself "But unfortunately" he smiles and looks at River.

"Turns out this psychopath fell in love with another psychopath" River chuckles, the Doctor agrees.

"So they raised River, to kill you? But you fell in love with her and she fell in love with you?" Snow grins "it's true love, always finds its way somehow, and Amy and Rory that means she's your daughter? What you said last time"

"Yes." River says

"Similar in a way with Emma" Iris Grins.

"Excuse me?" Emma looks at her "except I was never raised to kill someone and I didn't find love" Emma raises her eyebrows at the girl.

"Well, not exactly true is it?" She sniggers.

"You were taken from Snow and Charming, all part of a master plan of Rumples, he knew it was all coming, you came to this land without 'magic' and you grew up and became the saviour you broke the curse and you did fall in love fortunately for you" She giggles

"With who?" Emma regrets this as Iris looks to Regina, her eyes widen and she looks at Emma and Emma looks at her.

"And Mum loves you too" she laughs "And  don't deny. Me and everyone here can see it, now would you please do us all a favour and finally accept that you both like one another? And get together?" She grins at them.

"However the difference is" Iris turns to the Doctor "it was Regina who cast the curse as you know but your wife doesn't ? imagine that, the woman who casted a curse to hurt Snow and Charming came here found she was missing something in her life ended up with two kids, one ends up being the grandchild of Snow and charming and boom the daughter comes she breaks the curse they fall in love Henry gets both his parents together in the end, I know it's going to happen," she said turning to Regina meaning them getting together.