The Beginning

Your POV

You were heading over to you best friends house, Feliciano, and once you knocked on the door you heard crashes inside. "Romano!! She's heeeeeeeere~" The door swung open and you were pulled in and bumped into something hard and fell to the floor. "O-Ow..." you groaned. "Oi Watch where your going idiota ragazza!" I look up to see a guy his hair was a dark brown and his skin olive toned. His eyes were a golden-green. "Well are you going to stand up or are you going to just sit there like a stupid person?" He asked. You quickly scrambled to your feet and hid behind Feli. From what you heard from inside he must be Romano. "Uh this is my big brother Romano. You can call him Lovino or Lovi :3" Feli patted him on the back. "DON'T GO AROUND TELLING PEOPLE WHO AND WHAT TO CALL ME! " he turned red, and stomped into the kitchen. "I'll be right back bella~" Feliciano ran out the front door and didn't come back...for hours...leaving you with the hothead. You skipped into the kitchen where you found Lovino cutting tomatoes. He stopped and turned to you,"What the fuck do you want regazza?" He glared at you, making you sweat a bit. "Just wanted to see what you were doing; Feli left ;-;" you look at the tomatoes. "Well...ok get out!" He said returning to his duties. "W-What but I just got here!" You said."NOT GET OUT THE DAMN HOUSE IDIOTA I MEANT GET OUT THE KITCHEN STUPID RAGAZZA!" He threw the knife down and looked at you.You jumped and tears threatened to spill. His expression changed from anger to worried, "I-I'm sorry." You ran out the kitchen to sit on the couch. Tears streamed down your cheeks (CRY ME A RIVER!!!!) Lovino poked his head out around the kitchen and walked towards you. "Hey...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell." You stared up at him and he turned red then looked away. "I forgive you. I'm sorry for being so oblivious." He wiped away your tears with his sleeve; making you blush. His eyes widened and he coughed over his shoulder."D-Do you want to help me make dinner?" he stuttered. You giggle and nodded. "Don't laugh at me ragazza!" he furrowed his brows. "Hey, my names not 'ragazza' its (Name)!"

France's POV

"Ohonhonhonhon~Romano and (Name) I thought I'd never see the day" I tried opening the window. Once it was unlatched I quietly climbed inside. "(NAME)!!! YOU DON'T PUT THAT IN THE SAUCE!!!" then there was a crash and something like an explosion. I slithered (Of course he'd slither (*^*) sneaky francis) over towards the noise. OMG!OMG I CANT EVEN!!! OHMYGAWD! I poked my head into the kitchen and saw Romano over (Name) Pasta was everywhere."OHHHHHH Romano and (Name) did I come at a bad time?" Romano looked up at me and his eyes nearly popped out his head. "What the hell are you doin-"

To be Continued...

(Authors Note- Should I continue this?)