[3]- Millions Of Emotions

Start from the beginning

He sniffed his nose once and then nodded at her. "Adi, I don't have any complains. I have lived my life happily...with you by my side, always. But I want you to promise me..that you'll bring our daughter up and not just as a father..but being a mother too. She should never feel lonely. You'll be by her side no matter what. I don't doubt you, never but you have to take my place too because I won't be with her....too long." She said while he bursted into tears and placed his head on her lap.

"Adi, please don't cry. Who will be there to console me if you will feel weak, Adi?" She said patting his head softy, running her hand through his dense hair. "Also, I want to take a lot of memories okay..to heaven. You will have to take me to a vacation, okay? Tell me...okay" She said the latter in a mere whisper, smiling to herself while he buried his face deeper in her stomach, he felt as if someone has stabbed his heart dividing them into numerous pieces whom nobody can ever join. Never.

He stood before her and looked her smiling at him, peacefully wherever as he was standing before her, battling with a storm that had occurred inside him, destroying him, slowly. But, he needs to stay strong not for himself but her daughter because she needs him and he needs her too...to fill the void in his heart.

"I'll name her Zoya. So what if my Zoya has gone. She is gone and she has left me with this beautiful gift to take care of and she'll be....my Zoya. Because...I want someone whom I can call by....her name. My little Zoya."

He traced her smiling face on the frame which was hung in his bedroom. A small sad smile appeared on his face. Such an epitome of perfection she was. Such pretty features and above all her beautiful nature which made him fall in love with her all over again whenever he looked into her eyes...her eyes as deep as an ocean and many unspoken words told. He can never forget her bubbly smile and it caused him goosebumps as he was the reason behind it. The flowers bloomed, the honeybees merrily sucked the nectar, the birds chirpped, sweet and the leaves swayed, jollly whenever she smiled.

His sad smile widened as he reminsced those priceless moments he has spent with her, which he would cherish his whole life.

"Will you marry me, Miss Siddiqui?" She accepted his proposal with a nod and he slipped the ring in her finger, dropping a kiss on her knuckles.

"Iss janam aur agle har janam."

"Ghalib, broke your promise so soon. Why? Didn't you promise me to be by my side? Never thought how will this Adi live his life without you. I would have died...if you won't have left the reason why I live today. My Urdu Queen, I love you to infinity and beyond. And even death can separate our souls...we are meant to be together."

•••

"And the prince and the princess lived happily ever after." He narrated the little one, her favourite fiction while she listened to him with her tiny body resting in his warm arms. She threw her small legs on his abdomen and her little arms around his torso and her head resting on her chest. She clapped his hands with a bubbly smile adorned her lips.

"The prince is you and the princess is me." She pointed at him and then at her while he laughed at his bundle of cuteness. "No..no, wait. You are the king and mumma is the queen and me is the princess." She laughed again while he tickled her. "Such a naughty baby you are!" He said as she giggled sweetly.

"Okay, Okay! It's already late, I don't want you to get late for your school tomorrow. So, you need to take a proper sleep and I don't want a cranky baby." He kissed her forehead while she threw her arms playfully around his neck and placed a long wet kiss on his nose which made him smile.