Chapter 3

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen and poured glass of orange juice. It turns out i eventually did fall asleep. I didn't dream about Michael again but a certain Mr. Doyle may have been in there for a few blinks of an eye. I smiled...and then it hit me. My brain actually began to see the bigger picture 'god how did i not notice' Steven Doyle is Steven Lloyd ! Duhh. Sometimes i wonder if they had mistaken me for a chosen one or if they just went 'oh hey look a dumb chick, she'd be great at this job, lets watch her fail' but if i'm honest i don't even know how i was chosen in fact, this is the first time i've thought about how or who chose me but right now i guess isn't really the right time to be diving into my past. I think i should go find Steven and corner him,  people love it when i corner them...that sounded worse than it should have, oh well.

I stepped outside my front door and onto the welcome mat. I was welcomed again by the cold air that  made me shiver 'i could leave it till tomorrow, i mean tomorrow is the day before Halloween so i suppose i could...' i walked down the path towards the street ''God, i need friends'' i said to myself aloud, i looked up and stopped almost instantly at the pathway before i ended up running into them. ''Wow, you know if you need a friend you shoulda' just asked'' he said grabbing my shoulder before i took him to the ground. I saw it was Steve or Steven or whatever ''You know i might just put a complaint in for stalking'' i said sarcastically, ''Nah, you gotta catch me a couple more times to do that'' he said winking at me with his cocky charm. 'You're working remember, no flirting!' i looked directly at him ''You're a liar'' i said swiftly, ''Hey, hey i was only kidding you know i didn't think it bothered you that much'' he said getting all serious too. ''Wait, what? No, i mean you lied about your name, it's not Steven Doyle because i know who you really are'' i said as it all just came pouring out. He looked at me now pulling the act away to bring forth who he really is...i think, ''It may as well be after all i was raised by a Doyle and not by my Mother, Jamie Lloyd. But i'm sure you already know all this especially if you've put all the pieces together, i gotta go nice knowing you.

He walked away briskly and i wasn't letting him run away again especially if he ran the whole way here. I cam up behind him and grabbed him. ''Listen i don't know how to explain this but i'm here to help, i had a dream and Jamie was in it and she told me to find you so we can stop Michael'' i said trying to stop him yet he kept walking ''Nothing can stop him i thought you would know that if you've done your homework'' he said starting to get annoyed and angry. ''I was chosen to stop evil forces from rising but i don't know who chose me and now i'm here to stop Michael. After we met yesterday i went home to sleep and then i dreamt of your mother where she told me to find you so that we could find a way to stop him. I know it sounds crazy but it's true!'' i shouted at him. He stopped and i ran into his back ''I don't think you're crazy. I've learned of the impossible become possible so now i'm going to go out on a limb and believe you'' he said quite smooth which is actually surprising after all the walking. ''I know about the curse and everything, i researched most of it after i had the dream or whatever'' i said looking him up and down,

''Yeah well i grew up with it. I was told everything i needed to know, all the history and much more. I've been training to fight him for 4 years and just 3 months ago he found us and killed Tommy, Kara and Danny. I just about escaped and no one could help me, even Doctor Loomis passed away a year after i was born. So now i live here waiting for my time to strike and no one was here to help'' he said as his voice fell away slowly. I coldn't think of anything to say. This guy's life has been stripped away and has no family or friends to go to, ''I'm so sorry...but i'm not leaving. I am here to fight with you'' i grabbed him and hugged as i whispered in his ear. He smiled in towards me and gently whispered back ''i thought you'd say that'' i was so close to locking lips with him i didn't realise we had got even closer than we had already gotten, i didn't think it was the right time after all that talk so i slowly pulled away yet it was still forcefully.

''I gotta go do something'' i shot out of mouth 'Worst. Excuse. Ever' i pushed out a sob face which wasn't really pushed because i really didn't want to go but it was the environment left over from the last conversation that left me quite uncomfortable. He stared into my eyes again ''I suppose you don't want to come over to mine later and talk more after all we can talk about our pasts again if you want'' smiling again i walked up to him ''Sure, seven sound fine?'' i asked. ''I guess it's a date'' he said now with one of those cheesy smiles you see from time to time, i turned and walked away 'i guess so' maybe i will get to do something normal after all.

I walked on past an alley way that was quite dim so i took no notice but a figure stood in the shadows which was almost impossible to make out. This time it was no dream but the real Michael Myers had found his way home.

Guess it's a date everyone, maybe Jen will have one night where she can actually enjoy herself...As Halloween draw nears it may be harder for that to happen.