Chapter 2

I was running down an almost endless road. No cars. No People around. I ran down the road and stopped to look around forgetting what i was running from, house after house in a line just like your average street in Haddonfield. I gasped for air as the cold sweat ran down my fore head, i look around for a house with lights on...there wasn't one. All but the blinding street lights brightening up the dark around them. I felt the presence of something but as i looked around sharply nothing was to be seen in sight. All of a sudden from behind me a hand grasped my shoulder, no longer a something but a someone. I turned at an instant to find a young women in a hospital gown breathing deeply and trying to speak. ''We need-we need-we need to go, he's coming'' the woman said with great fear and panic, ''Who's coming? Who are you?'' i spoke loudly to her but before she answered she grabbed my arm with such force and began running ''COME ON!'' she screamed as i began running with her. I tried turning to see what could have scared this woman so much although she made it impossible as i was being dragged along, i turned just enough to see a dark figure standing behind us, as we got further he began to fade in to the darkness of the night.

We arrived at what seemed to be a barn. ''We'll be safe here'' she said however she still seemed uncertain which i felt the same about, ''Ok, now that we're 'safe' tell me who you are and who the hell is chasing you?'' i said holding her with reassurance. ''I'm Jamie OK and that 'who' is evil. Pure, Undying, Primal Evil. That evil is Michael Myers and he is trying to kill me.'' she spoke in anger and hatred towards him. I looked at her closely now that i ever did ''Wait. You're Jamie Lloyd. Uh You're dead, he killed you. I saw your picture on the news report.'' i couldn't understand how she is live unless she's a ghost or i'm dead or something. Jamie turned from me and looked out into the dark sky. ''Yes, you're quite right. I am dead and you most likely did see my picture but i'm no longer important. You must find my son. He would be 19 years old by now, he's called Steven Lloyd. Michael will search the ends of this earth for him and he will continue to do so'' Jamie spoke steadily yet staring into the dark still, waiting for her Uncle to come for her.

I began becoming more puzzled as i tried piecing things together ''Hold on i don't understand how he could do all this now, he's 57years old?'' . She turned towards me once more ''Yes but Michael was cursed to carry the mark of thorn which has cursed him all these years, making him immortal for as long as his bloodline lives and also driving him to kill all of his family. He stopped aging when he arrived at the cult just before i died'' i began to understand although all this information was almost impossible to take in ''How did he stop aging and can i stop him!?'' i yelled once more. She looked at me with more fear in her face ''I don't know how he has stopped aging, i was locked inside a room giving birth to a child but this higher plane of existence i have ascended to after death has allowed me to look over all. I don't know how to stop him because it's a dark curse''. I now began questioning if she was real or not because we had been sitting here for quite some time yet Michael had not arrived yet. ''Why not just find your son on that plane and tell me where he is?'' i said frustrating myself in the process, ''All i can tell you is that he is already in Haddonfield searching for answers. I need you to find him and save him. He is the last in my bloodline and if Michael gets to him he will die. Please'' She said as tears began streaming down her face, I looked at this poor young woman wanting her child to live and i had to live up to her wishes. I had to. ''I promise, i'll protect him and i'll use all my power to stop Michael'' I said looking down at her

''Oh my god, thank you'' she said getting up and hugging me. I smiled ''It's my job''. I felt her joy as she stopped crying, ''it's time for you to begin your fight'' she said throwing me to the ground behind her. As i turned to look at her she grabbed Michael's knife and pushed it into her and bringing Michael close. He grabbed her fragile body and pulled the knife out of her stomach, as her body fell to the ground i looked in fear at him, my face full of shock. He looked at me with his head turning, i began pulling myself backwards on the hay beneath me. Walking towards me was this emotionless being, eyes full of darkness that stared right into my soul. He walked towards me until i was looking directly up at him. I couldn't move as fear spread into every inch of my body, i lay there staring up at this face. I never knew what actual evil looked like. Until now. ''Mi-Michael. Please'' i said just under my breath almost silent. I was alone and about to die but the worst thing was that the no one would witness my death, all but Michael Myers. He took one last look at me and pierced my upper chest with his knife. I began getting colder and colder.

I felt myself falling into the abyss, the never ending darkness. This is it, so this is how i went out, it was all so real...then i woke up. I looked out my window into the darkness of the night. 'Another vivid dream, just like when i dreamt about 'Freddy' yet this dream felt more real. Although there was no knife wound this time, weird' I went to my bed and lay down but too afraid to sleep again. So i sat there and listened to the silence, waiting for the next day to dawn. All i could here in my mind was Jamie's voice repeatedly saying ''it's time for you to begin your fight'' but i always remember now ''it's always my fight''.

Chapter 3 will not be coming this weekend because i will be away however i hope you enjoy this chapter because i sort of tried to get it done today. It's mostly a dream but i guess it is Jamie reaching out to Jen from the afterlife/Higher plane of existence to set Jen on her way and asking her to find and help Steven. However, Michael may not be able to be stopped and if all else fails she will die trying to stop him.