Chapter 9

The next day...

Haddonfield Bus Depot

"So you're gonna just gonna travel 'till you find a place?" I asked as people pushed past us. It was a busy day but luckily we got the one way ticket when it opened earlier.

"That's the plan. But I'll call you once I find a place. I gotta go or I'll miss the bus, I hope you find someone or get friends" he giggled as he began walking away.

"Hey I'll have you know that I have friends. Friends meaning you and someone who hasn't talked to me in months. 'Oh yeah I'm also friends with a dead girl called Nancy, but she's dead." You're right I need friends. See ya!" I shouted to him as he faded into the crowds of people.

I left the building I could feel the cool air of winter coming closer. I walked the streets of Haddonfield once more saying a gladl goodbye. I came to my house the police had gone, they got the body of Michael and I was getting my car. I went inside to grab some clothes and saw the mysterious letter sent to me. I grabbed that too and got in my car and finally drove out of the driveway.

You are now leaving Haddonfield, Home of The Huskers

I was so glad to see this sign and thought of Steven. I know his life will get better from this...it has to get better. I glanced at the letter, another riddle for another day. I know it's serious but honestly I just need to go to New York.

1 month later, New York City...

Ok so I decided the suburban life wasn't for me so I cancelled the mortgage on the house. I was gonna pay the rest once I got there but not my game. I now live in a high end apartment in New York City, over looking the City itself. So beautiful. Nice bought apartment and actually got a good nights sleep. I spent today shopping for some jumpers and boots for the Christmas season. Now I'm gonna rest my head again, 'cause I can now.

I opened my eyes and I was at the gates of the Dream Realms, again. " I don't recall wanting to dream about this place again" The gates began to open so I entered to see a familiar face standing to welcome me.

"Nancy! wait, Nancy? Why am I here?" I looked around once more, never get used to this place.

"I see you've now realised you can't just dream this place up to get access. One of the higher beings like myself need to invite you. I already had a few days ago but you woke before I could see you."

"Yeah sorry about that, some stuff I needed to do. Also I though you and everyone else in this place left, as you put it Ascended?"

"You're right I did but I then realised that this can be a safe place for us to stay and watch over the world. Then if we spot something of great threat we can call you, the chosen one when you are asleep."

"Oh, yeah of course. So I'm guessing this isn't a social call? I already suspected it wasn't anyway."

"Unfortunately this isn't a social call, I don't think we can do that anyway but I have to warn you of a great darkness coming that threatens the world as you know it." We began walking along the clouds. CLOUDS!

"Wait, this doesn't happen to be about the letter that was sent to me from that women from the 'Evil Organisation and their evil band of merry chosen ones?"

"Oh Jen, It is far worse than that. If you don't stop them they are to bring forth an Apocalypse that will bring death and ruin to the world as well as humans. You need to stop them and you're going to need help. Bring Steven with you as well as Paul, he has weapons training and strong."

"How do you know Paul?" I questioned her once more.

"I look over the planet. I know a lot." Nancy's voice wavered.

"What's wrong, tell me?" Nancy's face could tell it all. Something happened to Paul.

"It's Paul and Regina. They've been captured by this organisation and are being used for any information they can on you."

"That explains why they just disappeared and stopped talking to me. They were taken out one by one but that means. Nancy Steven could be next, I have to call him when I wake up."

Nancy agreed. "Jen something is wrong on the outside world, I have to wake you up now. Goodbye Jen."

I woke up to find two men knelled over me, they sprayed something in my mouth, my vision was blurring fast and another figure no stood over me as I drifted off. A woman.

''Lift her and get her in the van outside, we leave in 5'' She spoke to her squad of 5 who nodded and took Jen out the apartment door.

The woman admired the very open apartment, not many walls and very modern. She walked into the lounge area where wall high glass panes opened an eye over the city below and the beauty of New York. Silently she stood over the city no anger or rush, just to look at how pretty the view was.

One of her men came in behind her where the rest had left.

''Ma'am we've just got word that the other squad has capture subject two. He noticed our men and tried to make a drive here, almost made it but we ran him off the road.''

The mysterious woman turned immediately ''He isn't had any harm to him yet has he?''

He lifted a tracker from his pocket, ''No he's fine. We gave him a shot to keep him sleepy for the ride. They are heading back to the base just outside the city'' The man smirked so much that it was barely traceable on his face ''He almost made it here.''

''Good news, We should leave now. Go on, I'll be right behind you'' She spoke positively.

She looked around one last time at what Jen was going to have.

''You were gonna have a fresh start were you? The past always comes back for you...Merry Christmas, you're gonna enjoy your stay.'' The woman walked out the apartment door and closed it ever so gently.

The van drove off and disappeared into the traffic of the Big City.

A story is never over without a death or two.

And that is where the final story begins. Old friends, A New evil and survival as Jen attempts to escape and stop the threat which is to bring an apocalypse over man kind...or is it rule over mankind.

This is the final part of Halloween: The Restoration. I know I take forever to update but that's me. I will be writing a final story for Jen but not sure when. It WILL be written though, so apologies if I take a while to bring new chapters out. Also if you haven't already, read The Nightmare on Elm Street: The Dream Realms which is the first story before this. Thanks for reading :P !!