The Magic Within...

BTW THAT IS NOT HOW THE STONE LOOKS LIKE! I COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING BETTER SO THIS ALL I DO. PIC NOT MINE TOO!!

Kolivan assigned several blade members including Keith, Kaydence, and Klaster a mission. The mission was to infiltrate a planet to gather intel on the schedules of the galra meetings. A blade was already there in disguise. One mistake, and they'll have to face the consequences.

Keith knew that very well that this mission was important just like everyone he'd been on.

 When the 3 friends landed and got the intel. Klaster noticed something glowing bright maroon-red at the corner of his eye.

Kaydence noticed him walking to the pile of rocks and followed. "Whatcha lookin' at?" she asked with curiosity, also noticing the bright glowing light in the middle of the pile. 

Keith heard them chatting and knew he had to bring them back before it was time to go. He went up to them and said, "Come on you guys. You know that Kolivan doesn't like latecomers. 

His tailed kept moving impatiently. As he got closer he noticed the other 2 were surrounding something that Keith couldn't get his eyes off. "What the heck are you holdin'?" he asked, startling the others when they heard him. 

"We found it in this rock pile. Shiny isn't it?" Kaydence said, holding the glowing, maroon-red stone up to Keith's face. 

Keith looked at it for a second and moved her hand away, "Yeah it is, now come on! We don't have time for this." Klaster ignored him and kept rubbing the glowing stone to get a better look at it. Kaydence did the same making both fighting to get a better look. 

Keith couldn't take it anymore. He walked up to them and covered the leftover space of the stone with his gloved hand to get the other's attention. "Enou-" all of a sudden, the stone began to immediately glow bright, causing the 3 to jump, landing on their backs. When they kept their heads up, they saw the stone cracking and in half a second, it split into 3 pieces, flying to each teen, creating a thread around their necks where each of the stones was hooked. 

Keith had a piece of the middle, Klaster had part of the right, and Kaydence with the left. 

Soon, the glow faded away. Leaving all 3 of them silent.

"Umm...what the HECK just happened?!"

Well, that was something. 

Hope you like reading this book

Next chapter we'll find out what do the teens do

The paladins will be included soon tho, Promise!

See ya soon 

AND PLEASE STAY SAFE FROM CORONA!