11. History class

May 1998,Great Halil

The Hall was quiet for several moments, the words of Kronos still echoing in their minds. Several people just wanted to dig a hole right where they were standing and disappear into it. They were bought to the reality by Perci who clapped twice. Perci was the one of the very few who withheld her composure.

Perci felt like she was sixteen again, forced to lead an army to fulfill a deadly prophecy. However, now she had knowledge and she was much more skilled too. She let her instincts take over.

"So, I don't think we have time to explain everything. Let's keep it short. The greek and roman myths are true. Gods, demigods and monsters; everything is true."

"But that is impossible!" Hermione protested.

"Immortal means immortal. Gods and goddesses have been here with us for years."

"How do you know that?" Remus asked his sort of - daughter.

"I'm part of that. Perci Jackson, daughter of Poseidon, God of seas, Earthshaker, Stormbringer."

"You're a demigod." Colin Creevy said in awe.

Perci nodded, though it wasn't a question. "Please forgive me for keeping this away from you guys. If I had said it earlier, Zeus would've blasted you out of existence," Her words were mostly directed to the twins.

Fred and George nodded with a smile and that was enough for her to give them a grateful smile.

"Back to the problem now!" She turned back to the crowd.

"They're right there! Catch them! Catch Potter and Jackson!" Pansy Parkinson yelled from the group of slytherins.

Percy raised an eyebrow at her. "Do you really think they would just go back if we surrender?"

"YES!"

"Trust me. I know him. He is not called the Crooked One for nothing."

"NO! CATCH THEM!"

"Very well, Parkinson, you'll be the first one out of here. Filch could you please escort the first to third years to the dungeons?"

Argus Filch, the caretaker of Hogwarts, who never takes orders from others, nodded and moved. Then all of a sudden, he stopped as if pulled out of trance and looked at McGonagall with a questioning gaze.

"Do as she says, Filch. She seems to what we are dealing with." She gave her past student a smile.

"Two wars can teach you something, Professor G." She said with a grim smile.

Everyone decided to brush of the comment for the time being. Filch directed the first to third years to the dungeons.

"Now, let's start planning, shall we?"

"First, we need a map of the castle." Kingsley said.

Perci waved her hands and water in the atmosphere began to form a model of the castle.

"There, we have it. Now we need a count." She informed the ones surrounding her.

Perci's eyes closed and her eyes slightly furrowed as she concentrated on the water particles in the air.

"2158 monsters and 314 death eaters with 24 acromantulas." She said once she opened her eyes.

Everyone decided not to question it. They just decided it must be a demigod thing. Meanwhile, Perci made the monsters, death eaters and acromantulas appear on the grounds of the water castle. She then turned the other side and extended her hand as she closed her eyes.