"Why would Potter do that? What was he accusing him of?" Blaise had spoken up from beside Roman. He was looking down at me with a serious expression. It was quite intimidating.

I didn't want to give Draco away, in case his friends didn't know what he was up to, so I only told them half the truth. I also didn't want to tell Blaise about everything, seeing as I didn't know him and had only said hello to him once before. 

"Well, not much, but just some things about...our relationship." he didn't look convinced in the slightest. He raised his brown at me and gave me an unimpressed look. I figured he didn't like me much.

"And why, pray tell, would Saint Potter injure Malfoy due to happenings in your relationship?"

I felt uncomfortable under his gaze and Roman must have noticed because he started talking, "I think that's eno-"

I interrupted him, I was not about to let Blaise Zabini intimidate me. I had to be able to stand up for myself, and be brave. I just had to tell him in that case.

"Harry was under the impression that Draco was going to hit me, of course he wasn't, but it might have looked like it." I felt my face go red, but stood my ground.

Roman gave me a questioning look and interrupted Blaise who was about to say something.

"Why did it look like he was going to hit you? His hands shouldn't be anywhere it might look like he'll hit you." I felt myself getting angry at my brother. Why did people always think Draco was evil. He was the complete opposite.

Before I could retaliate and go ape shit on my brother Blaise interrupted once again.

"You do have a bruise on your face, it does look like he hit you." he said in a matter of fact tone.

"That wasn't from hi-"

"Who was it from then?" Blaise it seemed, had no filter for privacy or common decency. It also seemed he had very little fate in his friends.

"That is none of your business!" I could see he was about to open his interrupting mouth again so this time I beat him there.

"You seem to have very little fate in your friend, and I don't see how he can be around you. How could you assume that Draco would do something like that! Not just you Blaise, but you too Roman. How could you even have such thoughts about your friend.  He's a nice person, nicer than you'll ever be it seems." I was fuming, I had come here to seek comfort and have someone to be around, but it seemed I had been wrong to think so.

"Tara, how did you actually get that bruise on your face?" It was Roman who spoke, it seemed he had completely ignored my little outburst and it made me angry. I just wanted to leave, so I did. At least I tried to.

I was halfway to the door when someone grabbed my arm. I turned around to glare Roman in the eyes. How dare he stop me from leaving.

"If you didn't get it from Malfoy, then who had the nerve to hurt my sister. I just want to protect you, Tara. You have to let me help you so I can get them expelled or something."

I felt all my adrenalin disappear. I hadn't actually told Roman about what had happened and I supposed he deserved to know. I would've wanted to know had I been him.

I swallowed harshly before telling him. "It was Theodore."

The look on his face was scary. "What? Again?!" He was seething and his grip on my arm was gone. He had his hands in a fist and looked ready to kill. I wanted to get out of there and just be alone. I'd told him now and I wanted to leave. 

I walked the rest of the way towards the door and just as I was going to open it, I felt it being opened from the other side and had to step back to avoid being flattened. "Hey, Zabini. Have you seen Grabbe? I need to talk to hi-....oh, hello there." 

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. There he was, Theodore Nott, the culprit. 

He was literally standing right in front of me, his hand still on the door knob, halfway through the door. He didn't move, so I hurriedly stepped back away from him so that I was standing beside Roman. I couldn't believe how unfortunate I was.

"Well if it isn't my favorite set of twins and Zabini, how's it going old friend." The last part of his sentence was directed towards Blaise. He didn't smile back that was for sure. He just stood there with his arms crossed, a frown on his face. 

Roman was about to step forward, his fist raised when Blaise's question caught both me and him off guard.

"Is it true you hit Atrio's sister?" I wasn't sure what his intentions were.  And talking about this was uncomfortable to say the least.

"What are you talking about." He seemed indifferent, as if someone just mentioned the weather.

"She said you hit her, is that true?" 

"She did, did she?"I felt Theodres eyes bore into me. I remembered his threats and it made my tummy drop. I was regretting coming down here at all.

"Well, we were just playing around, weren't we, little Hufflepuff." His gaze was like that of a predator locking onto its prey. My whole face was red, and I was trying to cover my body from his watching gaze. I didn't say anything, but Roman's arm coming around me shoulder and pushing me back away from his gaze helped. He looked over at Blaise, as if to see if he agreed with him. I guessed he wanted to beat him up, but Theodore was a big guy and he wouldn't be able to manage alone. He was looking at Blaise to see if he would help. I realized this a second too late because Zabini's nod was all it took to get them started.

They started punching him and he was fighting back that's for sure. I really didn't want to stay around to watch so I ran out the door, through the common room, to my own dorm and straight into my bed.