Chapter 9

Jeccy's pov

No no no no this can't be happening to me .
Just because of some stupid project I have to loose everything
First my mom now Gabe.

My so called father was just standing there laughing with his goons .
With tears still running down my face I got up
"You have so much rage in you that it has blinded you from the truth" I said
"That's where you are wrong my dear daughter you are just like your mother , pathetic and weak ."all this while taking slow steps towards me with me taking one back.
None of them seem to notice my hand behind me .

I took a gun from the floor whilst I was getting up
" I'm sorry" was all I said he looked confused before a look of realisation crossed his face when he saw the gun in my hand before he could even remove his gun I fired my shot .

It rang through the cave catching the attention of his men.
  They all had their guns aimed at me ready to shoot.
Everything happened in a blur Gabe got up,took a gun and shot all three men down .

He fell on the floor with a thud after that. I was standing there speechless my legs refused to move .
When I snapped back to reality I rushed towards him andthrew my hands around him"oh thank God you are alive. I thought you left me" all this between sobs .
Which a smirk he said"how can I leave a pretty maiden who confessed her undieing love for me"

I playfully smacked his arm and said "let's get out of hear " .

I helped him up we both exited the cave with me supporting him .

Smiles on our faces . But not before blowing up the cave to prevent any further problems.
"Where should we go" he asked

With a smile on my face  I said "any where as long as it's with you"

Oh my God u guys 30 reads thanks so much I know some of you might say it's not much but it means the world to me since this is my first book

With how this is going we all the the book is about to end one more chapter and if u guys want an epilogue to spice it up