chapter 1

JECCY pov

Today is not different from the other days which is wake up and thank whoever is up there for not letting u be some animals meal  .look for food and continue my journey to where I don't know
I heard rustling in the bush and I immediately took a defense position which I might say quite sucks . Behind a big tree.
Not speaking for 8 years made it a little difficult to speak " who is there " and it came out like a lost baby .how can it even scare the thing in the bush .
I was so focused in speaking to myself that I didn't see a boy more like young and let me add very attractive walk out of the bush in all his glory with a blank expression

I don't remember the last time I saw a guy and we were just standing and staring at each other and no matter how clitche it might sound it was like the world didn't exist and an inner joy spread throughout my body as the realization dawned on me t...

I don't remember the last time I saw a guy and we were just standing and staring at each other and no matter how clitche it might sound it was like the world didn't exist and an inner joy spread throughout my body as the realization dawned on me that I am not alone even not knowing the the guy in front of me I forced out a smile .
And he grimaced ouch i might be looking like a goddess ( note the sarcasm) I proceeded to speak because I didn't look like he will" hi"
"Hi'. Hello" hmm still no response the minute I took a step forward he also too one forward
"Hello what's your name "
Hmm still no response I thought it was a dead conversation so  I proceeded to leave and I heard it the most melodic voice ever with a touch of huskyness say " Gabe "
And when I turned I was graced with a smile I couldn't help but return .