prologue

I'm running   to where I don't know all I know is I hv to run or die .as I was thinking about how this all started and my dark past flashed before my eyes making me reminisce .
The past before hell broke loose
8 years ago
I was asleep and if I haven't said I'm a very deep sleeper so imagine my shock when I was awaken in the middle of the night I remember the exact time and day 20th July 2004 .3:45 am .
My curiosity got the best of me so I decided to peek and see what was happening .it was the biggest mistake of my life a scene I can not forget no matter how hard I try leaving me with sleepless nights the sight of my dad plunging a knife in my mom's heart the last word my mom spoke looking directly at me  was run  HELl HAS BROKEN Loose that was what it took me to run and never looking back to even glance at my dad whether he is coming after me or whether my mom is dead but the words which seemedalmost like a whisper because of how fast I was running did not slip my ears the words which makes me look over my shoulders always my my dad saying  " u can't hide im coming for you " I'm as confused as u r not knowing what was happening what he'll has broken loose even meant  but a ten years old me knew something was wrong"
PRESENT
I forgot to tell you my name
I'm jeccy cazella and I believe I am the only normal person on planet Earth because since that day I have never met a human or had any human interaction .