Part 3 - Escape to Alderaan

CUT TO:

EXT. SPACE

The Jedi starfighter exits the planet surface. Arfour beeps like he is asking a question.

INT. OBI-WAN'S STARFIGHTER - COCKPIT

OBI-WAN
The capital city of Alderaan, arfour. We should be able to make contact with Jedi Council there. Ready to jump in lightspeed.

EXT. SPACE

The starfighter enters the lightspeed.

CUT TO:

INT. SECRET BASE - CLONE FACILITY

The Hooded figure walked down a corridor, tanks filled with unconscious clones, floating in a blue liquid. A droid with purple pieces on his body and circular yellow eyes followed him.

INT. SECRET BASE - CONFERENCE ROOM

They entered a circular room with a big circle table in the middle. On that room, Nute Gunray, Rune Haako and Daultray Dofine were present. They kneeled to one as a large blue hologram of another cloaked figure with a visible chin appears. The hooded figure put down his hood and reveals, DARTH MAUL.

CLOAKED FIGURE
What is it?

DARTH MAUL
Master, the Jedi have discovered this facility.

DOFINE
This scheme of yours has failed, Lord Sidious. We dare not go against these Jedi.

DARTH SIDIOUS
Viceroy, I don't want this stunted slim in my sight again.

Nute gives Dofine a stern look and Dofine bows his head in shame as he turns and walks away.

DARTH SIDIOUS
No matter. The dark side of the force will shield us. This turn of events is unfortunate. We must accelerate our plans. What we seek is within the city. Begin landing your troops.

NUTE GUNRAY
(Nervous)
My lord, is that . . . legal?

DARTH SIDIOUS
I will make it legal.

NUTE GUNRAY
And the . . . Jedi?

DARTH SIDIOUS
Chancellor should have never brought him into this. Kill him, immediatly.
(Turns at his apprentice)
You know what you must do, my young apprentice?

DARTH MAUL
Yes, master. At last, we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last, we will have our revenge.

CUT TO:

EXT. SPACE

Obi-Wan's starfighter emerges from the hyperspace.

INT. OBI-WAN'S STARFIGHTER - COCKPIT

OBI-WAN
There it is, arfour. Aldreaan.

EXT. SPACE

PAN down to reveal a green beautiful planet. ALDERAAN.

INT. ALDERAAN

The starfighter enters the planet's surface and moves from the top of buildings. The city was cyberternic inside It lands on a hanger bay.

INT. ALDERAAN - HANGER BAY

Obi-Wan and arfour exits the starfighter. An alderaanian officer comes to greet them.

OFFICER
Welcome to alderaan. I hope you have a good trip here. What is your purpose, social or business?

OBI-WAN
None. I am Jedi Knight, Obi-Wan Kenobi. I have a mission from the Jedi council that leads me here.

OFFICER
Oh, forgive me master Jedi. What can I do for you?

OBI-WAN
I need to talk with the king.