Part 2 - The Mysterious Planet

CUT TO:

EXT. SPACE

Obi-wan's starfighter emerges from the hyperspace and heads down torward a green planet surface.

INT. OBI-WAN'S STARFIGHTER - COCKPIT

Inside the starfighter, Obi-wan watches the planet is such an amazing.

OBI-WAN
There it is, Arfour, right where it should be. The mysterious planet. Get us into the stealth mode.

CUT TO:

INT. MYSTERIOUS PLANET - DAY

OBI-WAN'S ship skims across the top of a small plain. Then, he gets out of the fighter and walks onto the swamp. The wind whips at him. He looks around. Then, he walked to the jungle, further and further than his starfighter. arfour following him.

INT. MYSTERIOUS PLANET - JUNGLE - DAY

Obi-wan noticed that the forest was unnatrually is silent, there was no cries of animals, birds of insect, or otherwise, and this scared him.

OBI-WAN
Strange! I can't sense anything. Not even a single lifeform.

Arfour beeps. Suddenly, Obi-Wan sees a bunch of lizards on the trees.

OBI-WAN
Ysalamir. This explains why I cannot use the force, but they are not native to this planet. Someone must have imported them here.

Arfour beeps like he is questioning.

OBI-WAN
Yes, I think more of the place is down there.

CUT TO:

INT. SECRET BASE - CORRIDER

Obi-wan was sneaking into the mysterious secret base. He starts to cross the square. Suddenly he hears voices. He darts behind a pillar as POGGLE THE LESSER (Archduke of Geonosis), his aide, SUN FAC and NUTE GUNRAY approach, closely followed by PASSEL ARGENTE and WAT TAMBOR. Also, a mysterious HOODED FIGURE.

Obi-Wan flattens himself against the pillar as they pass by.

HOODED FIGURE
Now, we must persuade the Commerce Guild and the Corporate Alliance to sign the treaty.

NUTE GUNRAY
What about the Senator from Drellia? Is he dead yet? I'm not signing your treaty until I have her head on my desk.

HOODED FIGURE
My master will deal with that, Viceroy. With these new troopers we've built for you, Viceroy, you'll have the finest army in the galaxy.

WAT TAMBOR
This is great, but the question is; what about our safety, can you gaurantee that?

HOODED FIGURE
My master send me here to deal with all of you, personally. We will protect you, from now on.

They move out of earshot. Obi-Wan peers around the pillar to see them going through an archway on the far side of the courtyard. There is a flight of stairs beside it.

Obi-Wan arrives at the stairs. He sneaks up them, to arrive at a narrow gothic archway. He looks down through it. 

HOODED FIGURE
As I explained to you earlier, I'm quite convinced that ten thousand more systems will rally to our cause with your support. Now is the time. This is the moment when you have to decide between the Republic or the Confederacy of Anti-Republic systems.

NUTE GUNRAY
You didn't tell us who is the host for the army?

Hooded figure raise his hand and a man walks out from the shadows. He wear a blue-gray MANDALORIAN armor.

HOODED FIGURE
Let me introduce you, Jango Fett!

JANGO FETT goes behind the hooded figure.

HOODED FIGURE
He is one of the best bounty hunters in all Core Worlds, Outer Rim and Mid Rim, And as you can see, he is an veteran Mandalorian. He killed too many Jedis.