The infamous miss Proctor

Dean's POV:

As she said that I couldn't help but wonder what had happened to Lisa and if she was still alive. As I thought about that I tried to get to the knife in my back pocket to undo the rope around my wrist. I couldn't let Ben lose his mom like Sam and I had.

"You don't understand my relationship with Lisa ended over 9 years ago. But I would still protect her and her son because they are innocent people. They don't go around kidnapping and or killing other people"

"Well, this was the only way that I could think to get your attention. I'm So tired of getting pushed around by all of those demons. So I figured the best way to gain their respect is to deliver the heads of 2 of the hunters giving everyone such a head ache." She says "Show them that Elizabeth Proctor is more then just some aged out witch. I'm just as strong today as I was then."

"Yeah, about that why aren't you dead yet? I mean aren't you the same Elizabeth Proctor born in like the 1670s? You should long since be 6 feet under. How are you still kicking?"I asked.

"Well,you see when I finally gained the courage to pop my head back up as myself I met this truly remarkable red haired witch. Turns out that she'd been running for a long time too."she replied "she taught me a lot. Including how to prolong my life. Now I'm able to be here to be the one to kill the Winchester's."

"Well; you wouldn't be the first or the last to try to kill us. So give it your best. Maybe you can make it stick this time." I told her.

"Oh, I will. But not yet. We've got to wait for all the guest to arrive. Otherwise what kind of hostess would I be?"