LETTERS FROM THE ENEMY

Once we reached Bobby's and I got Ben squared away I went looking for Sam. He and I hadn't really been on the best terms lately. Especially since I decided not to tell Lisa and Ben about my deal. I just wanted to use the time I had left getting to know my son. And letting him get to know me and Sam. Is that so bad? Plus we are still looking for a way out of it.  So who knows?
Once I found him I had him show me the letter that he had found back at Lisa's place.
"Sam and Dean,
I bet your wondering where your sweet Lisa went. Well she's here with me. You see I have grown tired of running from you hunters. So I'll give you a little hint about who and where I am. Are you ready?

"I once was a sweet little Angel. Not known by my father used by my mother for her own gain. By all God and man given laws I should not have even been born.
"So I am hidden in the place that my family was shattered forever.  can you guess who I am before it's too late?
"You have until midnight of the 14th day from today.

"Come get me,
Q. P."

"You know I really hate it when the bad guys speak in riddles. But we have something this jerk didn't expect." I said to my brother.
"What?"he asked confused.
"Our very own riddle master. One Mr.Sam Winchester."I answered handing him back the note.