Here We Go

A/N Hey guys so sorry that this one took so long to update. Working on my other one too and sometimes I forget to do this one too.
But anyway here is the next chapter. Hope you enjoy!

(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)

So a couple hours later, Sam and I are back on the road. This time without Ben. He had put up a bit of a fight when we first went to leave but settled down when I told him I couldn't focus on saving his mom if I was worrying about him. I just hope he listens and doesn't try to do anything stupid. And as that thought crossed mind for about the 50th time we finally turn onto the main road of Salem. Now all that we had to do was find the evil witch who had the nerve to take my sons mother from him.

(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)

Once we enter the town, we look for a motel and get a room. Then proceed to track down one miss Quindlin Proctor. But it was proving to be quite impossibe, at least as far as the internet was concerned. So after about 3 hours we decided to ask the locals if they had heard of her. And if not then hopefully by us asking around, she might be alerted to our pesents and instead come looking for us.

Yeah, that didn't quite go as planed either. Oh, she did come looking alright. But instead of us being able to capture and question the evil witch, she managed to get the drop on us. And then the next thing I knew, I was waking up tied to one of the chairs in our room. With Sam in a similar situation in another chair a few feet away from me, as well as a not unattractive woman with reddish brown  hair and dark green eyes leaning against the window by the door.

"Well, well, well, nice to see that you're finally back among the land of the living Mr. Winchester." she said once she realized that I was conscious.

"Well, it seems that you know who I am. But I must confess that I have no idea who the hell you are. Or what you want." I responded, allowing the full force of my rage to be heard in every word.

"Oh, I think that you do love. After all I'm the one who got you here. I'm the one who took your dear sweet Lisa."

(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)(SPN)

A/N HI! GUYS I'M SO VERY THAT THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG TO UPLOAD! TRUTH BE TOLD, I STARTED T CHAPTER LIKE 3 MONTHS AGO. I JUST  WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT IT WAS AS PERFECT AS IT COULD Possibly BE,  HOPEFULLY YOU LIKE  IT!

YOURS TRULY,
RiversLastSong