A witch.

And she wasn't just any witch. She was a potion witch named Sasha. My hero.

"High Priestess," she inclined her head.

"Sasha Fasil?" I blinked a couple of times, not believing this was true. "Sweet Spirit, it's really you. It's such an honor."

I shouldered my way past Vivian and Kasey and clasped Sasha's hands in between both of mine. Of all the places to meet the legendary potion witch, I never expected it to be inside the werewolf castle.

"High Pri—" Sasha's eyes rounded even further.

"Call me Gabriela." I waved off the formalities. "I can't tell you how long I've been wanting to meet you. I'm a big fan of your creations, especially the potion that masks one's scent as a mere human. You have no idea how much it has helped me."

"So, she's the reason why I suffered thinking you were a human?"

My every cell hummed with new-found life when the deep voice flooded my ears. I turned around to find Theo round the corner. Although we had parted only yesterday, an entire night without him had been too much. I had barely got a few minutes of sleep.

He was once again dressed impeccably, in black dress pants, and a formal black jacket, which made him look like the true Alpha King he was.

"Still having troubles with the portal stone, Vivian?" He stopped beside me but glanced from Vivian to Kasey instead.

Vivian poked her tongue out at him, which earned her a grin from Kasey and a headshake from Theo. Before I could add my own reaction, however, Theo turned to me and pecked me on my cheek. The small gesture had an explosion of sparks numb my cheek and my lips unconsciously stretched into a wide smile.

"Welcome back."

His inviting smile had my hands itching to pull him upstairs into our bedroom, but because of our mutual high positions, we had daily packed schedules. This is why I forced my arms to rest at my sides and not give in to the urge to run them across his hair.

Still, I couldn't help but grin back at him. "It's good to be back."

His dark eyes sparkled with drops of silver, which told me we were thinking the same thing. For a second I glanced at the portal stone still in Vivian's hands and then back at Theo. What were the chances of me getting my hands on the stone before anyone could stop us?

"The meeting." Theo cleared his throat. "We can't let the other Alphas wait too long."

My shoulders sank and I found myself wondering if there would ever be a time when the two of us wouldn't have our days stuffed with meetings and formalities. A day the two of us could spend lingering in bed, with no thought of the outside world.

Theo linked his hand with mine and tugged me forward. He steered us in the direction of the nearest staircase, from where I knew we would be headed into the throne room. We had, after all, a meeting with all Alphas to get to.

"As soon as the meeting is over," he leaned so close to me I was sure none of the werewolves following us could hear him, "there is nothing that is going to stop me from sinking myself into you."

"So romantic." I shook my head at him, but I couldn't deny the bubbles of excitement that popped all over my body.

I intertwined my fingers with his and looked ahead at the hallway in front of us. This meeting better be quick, or the Alphas would learn what an angry High Priestess looked like.

***

I hope you enjoyed this bonus chapter. It's an official introduction into the last story of the Colors of the Moon series, called... Black Moon.

The story is now already officially up on Wattpad, and here is a quick look at its summary:

Molly Braxton thinks she has it all. She rose from an Alpha's daughter to the position of a pack warrior and earned a widespread reputation as one of the fastest werewolves out there.

Only after an unannounced escapade into her neighboring pack, does she learn what has been missing all this time.

A mate.

Yet instead of enjoying life with her new mate, she is asked to replace her brother in a meeting between all Alphas. What she already thought would be a nerve-racking experience, turns into an even more dangerous situation when she discovers how closely her new mate is connected to it all.

I hope you'll give it a chance.

Now, for the last time in this story, please, remember to vote and comment if you like the chapter.

Much love

                - E