{20} Secrets are going to be revealed

Start from the beginning

" If I be honest, when you answer my questions, you'll find out why Taehyung did such a thing. And please don't worry. I won't take your personal life secrets anywhere. They will be just between us. Trust me." I don't know but it feels like my heart is really believing on his words. Well now it's an open secret so it won't hurt me or something.

" Um ok... I don't know why my past life is linked with that person ( points towards Taehyung, who hungs his head low) but I was not a blood related child to my parents. They adopted me when I was one or two months old. My parents were childless until I came. My mum wasn't able to to produce kids. She was infertile. But my Appa loves her a lot. So they didn't divorced.

My story of meeting them was quite strange. One evening they went to walk to a nearby park. When they heard the crying of a baby coming from bushes. My mum first saw a month old baby wrapped in a thin blanket in a basket.

So they took me to their house. After sometime when they couldn't find my real parents, so they applied for my adoption. Luck was by their side. So they were given the right of my Parenthood.

When I was in my middle high school, my parents told me that they are not my real parents. I was very shocked and depressed but by the time I overcome it.

My parents were the best parents. I never tried to think or find my real parents. I don't know what was their reason , why they left their infant like this. But one thing for sure, I never hated them.

They must have their own reasons. This necklace was their only memory with me. I always kept it with me. And I tried my best to not to take off this from me. It gives me this sense of safety that I can't describe.

My adoptive parents died in an accident when I was first appointed as a forest officer. It was before I met him. So it was my past life. Now tell me how is this all related to that person." When I finished, there was pin drop silence in my living room. Everyone was looking at me. I can't help but feel a bit conscious of myself.

" Well, I must say I'm sorry for your loss. But may I ask what's the name of your adoptive parents?" Namjoon broke the silence.

" Lee hyuk woo and Lee shin hye were their names." I told him.

" And your name?"

" Jeon Jungkook, but you already know that." I said , a little confused.

" If your parents were Lee then shouldn't you be a Lee too?" He questioned.

" To answer your that question, when my parents found me in that park , they found this necklace with me. At the back of this necklace, a name was carved that was Jeon Jungkook. So they assumed that must be the name my original parents gave to me.

So from start they never changed my name. They go with that name. And when they told me the whole truth, they asked me if I want I can change my name but I refuse to do so. Just because I like my name as it is cuz it matches my personality. Now if you are happy and satisfied with your investigation, tell me what's the purpose of all this ? " I am literally fed up by telling my past to these strangers but I also want to know how am I related to all this?

" Sure but answer my last question.. can I take a look at it?"
Namjoon said

" Ok fine." I take it off and handed it to him. He examined it for a few seconds and give it back to me. I wore it and give a questioning look to him.

Namjoon sighed deeply before he speak....

" Do you remember who were the heirs of our dynasty, our emperorship?" He asked a very weird question but then I realize I wasn't the center of his questions.

But I noticed the horrified looks on the faces of both Yoongi and Taehyung. I don't know what happened to both of them. But then , for the first time, Taehyung spoke. His voice no louder than a whisper but enough to be heard clearly......

"The Jeon's"

.........

A/N:-

Another cliffhanger 💀
So lovelies what do you think now?
We are this close to the revelation of Jungkook's real identity ✌️

Please do lots of comments 🙏😭, they are my motivation.

I love u guys for giving this much love to my book.

And...

Is there any talented reader who can make cover for this book? Ur author nim can't make a new cover, she's so dumb✌️

Please, if anyone wants to make a cover for this book, comment down people..

Purple u all💜💜💜