Chapter 1

A/N:
Hey loves! This is a new story I am writing it is my first one on this account. I hope it's enjoyable! 💜

Start of chapter: 04/2/2020, 1:28 AM

➽───────────────❥

Your POV

Seoul, Korea, 11:30 am

Another day at hell it was. Also known as school! It was almost the end of my 3rd period, so we've Basically gone nowhere. I look over to see Lisa. She looks so focused. I hate when teachers put you away from your friends. It's like..they hate you together and try to ruin the vibe. I don't vibe with a lot of people, but nor do I talk to them.

I snap out of my day dreaming as I hear the door open and a girl walks in. The teacher looks at her and smiles, softly. I look around and hear people talking. Girls, being jealous and some wondering what hair products she used. Boys, admiring her beauty. Disgusting. I thought. Well..not her she is beautiful, but they are all drooling over her. I roll my eyes and look at the teacher.

"Settle down class!" The teacher says and everyone quiets down. Impressive. "As you have seen we have a new student. She has transferred from New Zealand and has joined us here in Korea." Nice so she must speak english. "You may introduce yourself hun." The teacher says. "Hello!" A little too happy, don't you think? "My name is Kim Jennie! And you may all know where I am from, but I hope we can all get along." She smiles, showing off a gummy smile. "You may sit beside..Y/N." Your eyes widen. "Y/N raise your hand dear." You slowly raise your hand. Everyone looks at you, even Lisa.

Jennie slowly makes her way to your direction. She smiles. You smile back or at least tried to make it seem like you wanted her company. Truth is..you didn't want anyone sitting with you. She sits down beside you taking out her notebook and pencil. So she could write what we were learning. "Hello Y/N." She says in english. You look at her shocked. She is pretty smart, most students here don't know english. Not even the teachers..so it was a very smart tactic until you were caught when the teacher heard chatter they couldn't understand. You also happen to notice her accent which was not really that thick. "Hi.." You say. She smiles softly at you. You shyly look away and focus on the lesson. You heard her softly chuckle. She noticed my nervousness. "You're adorable." You tense up. "Thank you.." You sigh.

Timeskip

Seoul, Korea, 12:15 pm

After you had gotten your lunch you make your way to you and Lisa's lunch table with your two other friends sitting there. Rosé and Jisoo. You sit down beside Lisa. "Hello!" You chirped. Realising you are too excited. "Why are you so happy babe?" Lisa asks. "Well! After school i'm going to sleep because it's Friday!" Lisa rolls her eyes as you giggle. "Jennie!" You hear Rosé say. That's just great.