Chapter 6: Rehearsal (Background Music)

Winty's POV

During the rehearsal, I put Maddie and Dania in charge of choreography because they're excellent dancers, but to teach them, they always start with the simplest ones. Dania has shoulder-lengthed black hair. I put Raila in charge of the vocals. Raila has a wavy, black ponytail. I'm in charge of writing the lyrics and making a tune.

"Doo-doo-doo", I sang as I try to write the lyrics,"Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo".

I try to keep up with the lyrics, but I'm out of ideas.

"Oh, I'll never come up with anything", I said groaning.

"Hey", I hear Diana approaching me,"How's the lyrics going?".

"It's just that...", I answered as I look at her,"I have no idea how to keep this up".

I see Diana looking at my unfinished project,"Oh my. It sounds like you're out of ideas and you need any help".

I nodded my head knowing that I need help.

"You don't have to write the lyrics just because you have to think of it. Sometimes, people expresses their thoughts and feelings by writing the lyrics, like a dedication to your loved one or perhaps the lyrics can teach you good values and lessons".

"Even those that encourages you to fight for your lives and your freedom?", I asked her trying to confirm it.

"Yes", she nodded my head,"That too. Even the songs where you learned your own lessons, like being yourself, even though you don't know who you are".

I smile at her as this is encouraging,"Thanks, Diana. You're the best friend I could ever asked for".

"You're welcome", said Diana,"Keep up a good work".

As she said this, she walks to where the others are practicing. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. Maybe I could write the lyrics about the valuable lesson I learned, I think, About being myself, even though I don't know who I am.

(Play Background Music Above)

I start writing the lyrics about it. After that, I call the others to let them hear the tune of it. Then, I let Maddie and Dania teach us the choreography that best fits the lyrics, but only the simplest ones. After that, Raila and I help with vocals. The rehearsal is going really well.

After a few hours, we eat lunch and in between eating, we talk about our rehearsal. After lunch, we continue practicing.

After our final practice about the performance, I realized that there's still time, so we all prepare for the singing battle and the dancing battle, with Raila taking the lead when it comes to vocals & the singing battle and Maddie & Dania taking the lead when it comes to choreography & the dance battle.

After a few hours, I remind them to remember the rehearsal and they agreed. Then, I — together with my stepmother, Principal Bella and a few other employees — go upstairs to the top floor while others are going to their own homes.

In the evening we have dinner. After 10 minutes, we do the same thing as the night routine I always did. After that, I tuck myself into bed and drift off to sleep.

Tomorrow is going to be epic!

3rd Person's POV

Unknown to her, through her window, a blue, glowing comet crashes the ground making an explosion. Would that be the arrival of the Boy Band? Would it be the alien's spaceship? Or would it be just a piece of an unidentified rock? Well, it's a mystery.