10: Halloween

Authors note: the song has no meaning in the story right now it's just a song I like. Okay onto the story!

Hayden

Today's the day, the day I plan on asking Clem if she will be my girlfriend and also Halloween. Jenna and Lev both walk down the stairs and end up bumping into each other. It's awkward to watch, because they haven't really talked much since Jenna told him she likes him, which was 2 weeks ago. Jenna hops up off of the floor and holds out her hand to help Lev up. "Just talk about it already" Jentzen says while walking down the stairs and looking up from his phone. I nod my head in agreement to Jentzen's comment and thankfully they finally decide to take our advice.

Lev

Jenna sits down on her bed and I sit in the bean bag next to her bed. "So......." she says awkwardly. "It's been two weeks, if you don't feel the same I understand, just tell me" Jenna says again "I well I don't know I-" I start to say but she cuts me off "that's all you had to say" she says and walks out of the room. 'What did you just do' I think to myself."Jentzen's telling the truth" I hear Hayden say outside of the door. "You should've just told her" Hayden says when he walks inside. "That's the thing. I don't know how" I say

Jenna

"I well I don't know I-" Lev starts but I wait decide to stop him so he doesn't have to go threw all the awkwardness of rejecting me. "That's all you had to say" I say kindly, pretending not to be hurt I walk out of the room. I begin to run outside of the house but Jentzen stops me. "He really likes you, he just doesn't know how to say it" he says "yeah right" I say still not convinced. "It's the truth" Jentzen says "no need to lie to me, I'm used to being rejected" I say. "Why else would he have been so upset when he thought you were on the phone with someone else" Jentzen says. I watch as Hayden rushes to my room to see Lev. "Jentzen's telling the truth" Hayden says before walking into my room.

1 hour later.......
Piper

Lev and Jenna are both in better moods now. They're in good enough moods to go trick or treating so we leave the house. Walker and I are dresse up as Ant man and the Wasp because we love watching that movie. "Merry christmas" Coco and Hayley ahout jokingly "and a happy new year" Jullian and Gavin scream at the top of their lungs. "So we're just skipping Thanksgiving?" Aidan says and Corinne nods her head. "Happy Thanksgiving!" Coco shouts "happy now?" Gavin asks. We fill the candy bowls that we have with candy to hand out. We agreed that half of us would stay here to hand out candy while the others go trick or treating and then we will switch.

Time skip to after trick or treating and handing out candy......

Indi

We are currently watching a scary movie. I love scary movies unlike most people here, but when we get done with the scary movie we're gonna watch Hocus Pocus so I guess it's a win win for everyone.

Jenna
Everybody let's out sighs of releif when the movie ends, even Indi looks terrified. I decide to go get some more food for everyone. I hear someone walk out of the movie room after me but I assume it's just Sophie or Piper. "Can we talk?" Lev says "sure" I say "Jenna I'm sorry I didn't say this sooner but I really like you, like really like you, you're an amazing friend, I can talk to you about anything and everything and I know you will listen. I was scared that I would loose the betz friendship I have if I ever told you" he says "oh" I say. I'm about to say something else but Lev kisses me. "It's about time" Hayden says. I quickly turn around and see everyone staring at us. I have an embarrassed look on my face and Sophie and Jentzen say "now you know how we felt" we all laugh at that comment and then everyone walks back to the movie room. I grab the sour patch kids that I was going to get in the first place and follow everyone else into the movie room. We watch more halloween movies and when we finally decide to all go to sleep it's 2am in the morning. "We should go to sleep guys" Piper says "we have an interview here in the morning" Sophie reminded us.

Hayden

Before we all went to bed everyone helps me decorate the movie room for tomorrow. I didn't ask Clementine out today but I'm definitely going to ask her out tomorrow.

The Next Day
Clementine

"Ahhh good morning today is a wonderful day!!" Jenna, Piper, Corinne, and Sophie shout. I open my eyes and lift my head from my pillow. "The interview isn't for 4 hours" I say "nooooo wake up now there's a surprise in the movie ro for you" Coco and Txunamy say "okay" I say and get out of my bed. I wear a Hype House hoodie and some light washed ripped jeans. I walk into the movie room and Jentzen hands me a white rose. I walk further into the room and Aidan gives me a white rose. Then Sawyer, then Walker, then Gavin. Next Stefan and Jullian hand me roses. Then Lev hands me a rose and then there are more roses leading to the front of the screen. Something starts playing on the screen and I look up at it. Then I realize that Hayden didn't hand me a rose, where is he? I look up at the screen and see a variety of photos and videos of me and Hayden playing on the screen. That's when I catch on about what's happening. Hayden walks out of the room connected to the movie room with a red rose. "So there's this girl, she is so talented and sweet. She's a great dancer and she's so smart and she's an amazing singer. I know I can trust and can tell anything to this person. I recently came to the realization that I want to be more than friends with this person. Clementine Lea Speiser will you be my girlfriend?" Hayden asks handing me the red rose he was holding. "Yes" I say trying not to cry at the sweet gesture. Everyone cheers and then we all go to get ready for the interview that we have in 3 hours.

Authors note:

Question of the day: what's your favorite TV show.