8: Secret Relationships and a broken heart

Indi
(1 month after Coco gets back to the house). "We should do a group costume for Halloween!" Coco says excitedly. For the past hour we have been talking about ideas for costumes that we could do for Halloween. "How about wizard of oz" Sayer suggest "there's too many people in this house for us to do that" I say. "Riverdale!" Jentzen says excitedly, almost everyone nods their heads except for Sawyer and Hayden. "Are you all crazy?" Sawyer asks "Well this world is crazy and so is everyone in it, but heres the true question is anyone normal?" I reply "wow that's deep" Walker says and we all laugh. "What about Avengers?" Piper asks everyone nods their heads and decide who they want to dress up as. I'm dressing up as captain marvel which I'm excited about because she's my favorite marvel/avengers character.

                          Corinne
I hear a knock on the door and begin to walk downstairs. "The new member of the hype house is here Corinne" Piper shouts and I rush down the stairs. "Joy Joy!" Aidan shouts "prince prince!" I announce while running to give him a hug. Aiden and I have been instragram best friends for a while now. I have a huge crush on him but he doesn't need to know that because he doesn't feel the same. When we pull away from the hug we both sit down on the couch. "Hi. I'm Gavin" Gavin says holding out his hand to shake "I'm Aidan" He says shaking Gavin's hand. Gavin acts like an older brother to Hayley, Txunamy, and I. He likes to be friends with our crushes before we date them so he can make sure they're right for us. Gavin is the only who knows I have a crush on him. "I'm Coco" Coco says also extending her hand. Aiden says hi again and shakes her hand. Clementine and Hayden arrive back  from their photoshoot they were at. "How did the photos turn out?" Indi asks "good" "can we see one?" Sophie asks excitedly "sure" Clementine says handing her phone to Sophie.

 "How did the photos turn out?" Indi asks "good" "can we see one?" Sophie asks excitedly "sure" Clementine says handing her phone to Sophie

"I ship it!" Sophie says while looking at the photo. Clementine and Hayden claim they're best friends but I see the way they look at each other.

                              Coco

I was sitting on my bed when I got a text from Gavin. "Meet me downstairs" is what it said. I walk downstairs and there he is waiting for me in the living room. "Coco, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks "yes" I reply "lets try to keep it secret for now though, I don't want all the relationship drama right now" He says "keep what a secret" Indi asks "nothing" we say in unison. She looks at us weirdly and then says "are y'all secretly dating" "how did you guess that. Out of all things!" Gavin says "I know a secret relationship when I see one" she says "don't worry I won't tell" she adds and then walks away.

                               Lev

Today I'm going to tell Jenna I like her. I hope she likes me back. We've been hanging out a lot recently. I walk up to her and see she's on the phone. I decide to wait to tell her and just sit across the couch. She talks to the person on the phone and says " look I know what I'm about to say could ruin the friendship we have. I'm sorry if it does but I just need to tell you I have a huge crush on you. I don't want to loose our friendship, but I had to tell you". I walk away from the couch and into my room. She didn't tell me she was talking to someone. I begin to rush up to my room and bump into Hayden. He has a concerned look on his face and I decide to tell him what happened. "Talk to her about it. Maybe it's a misunderstanding" he says "I'll talk to her later" I say and walk to my room.

                          Corinne

"So Joy Joy, what's it like living in this house?" Aiden asks "it takes some getting used to. It can be chaotic, but it can also be really fun after a while. You get to meet alot of new people and these people really become your best friends after a while" I say "I can't wait to get to know everyone better" he says and I nod my head. I watch as Jentzen runs downstairs followed by Sophie who's holding a vlog camera.

                             Sophie

"Tell them you were kidding!" I yell while chasing Jentzen. Jentzen and I were filming a Q and A and one of the questions were have y'all kissed. Of course I said no, but Jentzen said yes as a joke. The thing is, sometimes when you say stuff like that on camera people will think you're serious. People will think you aren't kidding. "I was kidding guys" he finally says to the camera once I cahse him into the movie room. "So that concludes today's video thank you so much for watching. Don't forget to like, subscribe, and turn on those post notifications" I say and then and then I turn the camera off. "Fans are gonna think you're seious" I say "I know" he says apologetically. I wall over to the movie player and put in the movie Teen Beach Movie. I make some popcorn and then sit down. Jentzen sits down next to me and the previews start. Jentzen grabs my hand in his hand and we both watch the movie as the opening scene appears.

                              Jentzen

I watch as the two main characters find out their stuck in a movie. I used to hate this movie, but it's not as bad as I though it was. It's actually kind of cute. I guess that's what you get when you live in a house with people obsessed with musicals. When the movie ends, Sophie and I walk into the kitchen. She sits in one chair at the island and I sit in the one next to her. "What did you think of the movie?" She asks "it was good" I say "good. Because I don't know if I can be friends with someone who doesn't like teen beach movie" she says and we both laugh. Our eyes meet while we laugh and we stare into each other's eyes for a little longer then normal. For some reason it's not awkward though. Then I feel myself start to lean in and she leans in as well. Her lips meet mine and we kiss. "Oh my god!" I hear someone shout exciteldy. I turn around and see Piper and Walker standing there with shook expressions on their faces.