4: Handcuffs and All Nighters

Piper

            The night before the date

"Walker I have an idea" I said while we were making Tik Toks. "What is it?" He asks "we should handcuff Sophie and Jentzen and Clem and Hayden to us that way they have to go on the date too" I suggest "that's a great idea!" He says.

            The morning of the date
I wake up at 5:30 and go to meet up with Waller in the kitchen. He has the handcuffs and then points to the couch where Sophie and Jentzen were and we went to handcuff them. It's obvious that Sophie and Jentzen aren't happy about this until they find out they aren't the only ones being handcuffed. We go to the movie room where Clementine and Hayden are watching a movie with Mariam and Stefan. We handcuff Clementine and Hayden and Gavin and Hayley automatically start laughing. We all head to the Santa Monica pier and we get alot of weird looks when we arrive. We realize that we won't be able to ride any rides or anything because we can't exactly ride rides when there's 6 of us handcuffed to each other. We all walk to the movie theater that's not to far away. When we get to the movie theater we head to our theater. It takes awhile for us to all be able to sit down but we figure it out. When the movie ends we walk to the froyo shop and have a failed attempt of all eating froyo. We decide to go to target and buy some food to stock up the pantry at the house and then we call my mom and she picks us up. When we get home we all go to make tik toks together since we're still handcuffed. After making some tik toks Sophie announces "wait guys. No body said we had to be handcuffed for 24 hours just for the date" "she's right" Clementine says excitedly. We all look for the key and uncuff ourselves. Then Walker and I decide to film a Q and A because why not. "Shalom guys hope your day's been good but better watching this video" Walker and I say to the camera. "Today I'm doing a Q and A with a close friend of mine Walker" I announce "hi guys" he says to the camera. "The first question is how old are you" "I'm 12 and he's 13" I answer. "How long have y'all known each other?" "We've been instragram friends for I think 2 years now and we would always face time each other but we just officially met a few days ago" he says "are y'all dating?" "No" but I hear walker whisper "I wish" which makes me blush a bit. We finish the video and over half of it is just us laughing and joking and telling stories to our fans. When I post the video I see that people are automatically commenting did he just say that he wishes y'all were dating? OMG PIKER! I SHIP IT! We both read through the comments and then he goes to hang out with Jentzen and Lev. "You know what I just realized" I say to Mariam "what?" She says "we haven't all exchanged numbers" I say "good point let's go get everyone's phone numbers and make a group chat" she suggests. We go to find everyone and make a group chat.

Two days later
Sophie

Coco and Corinne come and join me and Piper and Mariam on the couch. They say they have a fun idea "what is it?" I ask "we should have an all nighter" they suggest "sounds like fun!" Piper replies and we all get excited. Today Indi, Sawyer, Gavin, Hayley, Stefan, Clementine, Hayden, and Lev are all gone on a trip to New York for a
Collaboration. That leaves Jenna, Mariam, Coco, Corinne, Jentzen, Walker, Txunamy, and I left to have an all nighter. We decide to watch all 3 of the high school musical movies in the movie room. It was really fun because we all knew the songs and sang along to them. After we watch movies everyone decides they're hungry so Piper, Walker, Jentzen, and I call an uber and we go to target. When we get to target we decide to get hot cheetos and gummy bears. We go back to the house with the food and we all make tik toks. When we're done making tik toks it's 1am so we decide to play hide and seek. 

                              Piper
Walker and I decide to hide in the hidden room next to the movie room.
It's an amazing hiding spot because nobody else knows about it which means we will probably be the last people found. It's been an hour and nobody's found us which is kind of weird, someone should've probably found us by now. I try to open the door but it won't open. My phone is at 1% but I text Sophie anyways. I ask her if everyone has been found and she says yes and asked where we were. I pick up my phone so I can reply to Sophie but my phone is dead now. "Walker text someone with your phone and tell them we're here" I say "okay" he says "my phones dead he says after trying to turn it on" he says "we're trapped here!" I scream. "Okay Piper we just need to take some deep breaths" he says trying to calm me down. "Guys are y'all in there!" Sophie and Jentzen shout "yes" Walker and I say loudly. "Look Piper. You can't panic they're going to help us find a way out of here" he says "The door won't unlock" Mariam shouts. "Wait I found something. I think the door is jammed" Coco says. "Piper I know this may not be the best place to tell you this but I think I have a crush on you" Waljer says. Wait what did he just say, did he say he likes me! I'm about to respond when the door swings open and I let out a sigh of relief. We all walk to the movie room and watch more movies until it's 5am and we declare we've officially pulled an all nighter. I look over the events that took place during the all nighter while walking to my room. When I get to my room I automatically fall asleep.