Twisted Fate

"Are you ready to go, love?" Adam asked, picking up the car keys from the table and twirling them around his pointer finger.

"Yeah." Harry replied, as he pulled a jacket over himself. The couple made their way to Adam's car and sat in their respective places before the engine was started.

It had been a total of three and three quauter years since their marriage. They were living in a house, that Adam had bought before their marriage, in a nice neighbourhood. Harry was happy and Adam was really living up to the promise that he made to Louis at the wedding about keeping Harry safe and happy.

Speaking of Louis, him and Harry had developed a weird type of friendship. Sometimes Louis does find it uncomfortable to be friends with someone whom you had purposely harmed but all Harry says about that is that it's in the past and should be forgotten.

Years have gone by since Harry had first met Louis as his said Master, and now both, well at least Harry, were pretty settled with the life they had developed. Harry's job as a teacher was going great and Louis started working for one of the shops he inherited. Just wanted to keep himself busy.

The wedded couple were several times invited to Louis' place, mostly by Zayn or Paul, but Louis would bear the presence of Adam as long as he could see Harry being happy. That's all he wanted. Or at least that's what he thought he wanted.

"When are we gonna reach there?" Harry asked after an hour into the drive.

"Give fifteen minutes more." They were on their way to meet Adam's family in Huddersfield. Exactly an hour and fifteen minutes drive from Cheshire.

After a few minutes, Harry spotted a road sign at a little distance from them. "Uh Adam, I think we missed our turn."

"What?" Adam asked keeping the vision ahead.

"That sign says Leeds ahead, we missed our turn."

"Alright, we'll just find a way back someway. Don't worry." Adam casually shrugs it off and keeps driving ahead. They reach a small town after a while at where they decided to have another pit stop and started their journey back.

They had not even made it to the highway when Harry looks over to Adam and his eyes widened in fear as his blood turned cold.

"Adam! Look out!"

Adam didn't even have the time to process what happened and in came an enormous pressure into his side causing both of them to lash to the left. Having Harry's head hit the closed window shield and everything blacked out.

~

AN

IM BACK AND BACK WITH A SEQUELLLL

I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANTED A SEQUEL SO HERE I AM WITH ONE! YOU'RE WELCOME MY SWEETUMSSS ;)))))

[PLEASE READ SINISTER PAYBACK BEFORE THIS AS THIS IS A SEQUEL TO THAT. FIND THAT ON MY PROFILE!]

COMMENT OPINIONS AND VOTE IF YE WANT MORE

I STILL LOVE YOU ALL BTW