CHAPTER 23= IN WHICH THE PHANTOM GOES TO YOSEN (Part I)

Okay before anything else, I would like to apologize for not updating for more than a year now, I just decided to take an unannounced break since life has been busy and all that stuff. Buuuut I'm back now and try to update atleast once month or more depending my schedule at college hahaha. So now lets see how Kuroko's doing at Yosen XD

__________

IN WHICH THE PHANTOM GOES TO YOSEN

(Please remember that this chapter was set during Chapter 20-22)

 Purple eyes opened and after a moment or two a beeping sound soon followed. The purple head sighed and got up turning off the alarm clock. He sat on his bed for awhile while his hand is still on the top of the alarm clock off button. 

 The door opened and Himuro Tatsuya entered the room. The purple head yawned and looked at the raven haired blankly. 

"Good morning, Atsushi. It seems you are awake." He said with a smile. How he wanted to erase that fake smile on his face. 

Wait...what?

Kuroko snapped out of it and looked at Himuro who was still smiling with slightly but unnoticeable wide eyes. That was not him for a second there. Sure he doesn't like fake smiles especially when it was directed at him but not to the extent of making that smile disappear instead of replacing it with a real one. 

"Hmm... yes I'm awake." He answered with a monotone voice that a typical Murasakibara would use. 

"Its good then, it seems that coach has to announce something so we're asked to go to school extra early." Kuroko nodded.

"Theeen, I'll get dressed~" Himuro nodded. 

"I'll wait for you outside." He said and walked out of the room closing the door on his way out.

 Kuroko stood up from the bed and went to the cabinet where his uniform was hanged. After he was done dressing, he went to the small bathroom attached to his dorm room. On his way inside he almost hit his head. He can never get used to Murasakibara's height.

After he was done brushing his teeth and washing his face. He then proceeded to fix his hair. Atleast, Murasakibara doesn't have bedhead. Praise the lawd for good hair days! When he was done he picked up his bag from somewhere and opened his door to see Himuro leaning casually at the wall in the hallway across the door. 

"Oh that was fast. You usually take more than ten minutes in getting ready." Kuroko shrugged.

Yes be in character. Concentrate. Conceal, don't feel. Don't let them knooooow! Okay.

...

They arrived inside the gymnasium and saw that the regulars from the basketball team were already there. 

"Good we're complete." Araki nodded in approval seeing that its always Himuro-Murasakibara duo that was always late when it comes to meetings like this. 

"Why did you call us in, Coach?" Okamura asked.

"I have an announcement to make-"

"You're getting married?!" Fukui exclaimed, Araki's eyebrow twitched, everyone face palmed mentally.

"Congratulations on your engagement, Keiko-neesan! Hmm... okay...yes...yeah...I will... Bye!" He soon ended the call and his face met Araki's paper fan of doom. Fukui tumbled comically and ht his head on the nearby wall.

Kuroko made a mental note that never in any circumstances to mention marriage with Masako Araki present. And Fukui's soul is going out of his mouth.

"Don't go into the light, Fukui!" Okamura exclaimed dmatically with dramatic tears... and snot falling. 

"We'll have a practice game tomorrow afternoon so be prepared. I'm also increasing Fukui's training for two weeks."

Fukui who was starting to be brought back to life once more (courtesy of Okamura and Liu), upon hearing his coach's announcement about his training, he was once more going into the light. 

"Fukuuuuuiiiii..!"

...

It was soon lunch break and every student within 20 meter radius of Kuroko was staring at him. Did he do something? Does he have something on his face? Does he look stupid? 

"You're eating bread?" Himuro asked as he approach him. Kuroko nodded.

"Ne, Muro-chin, I don't know what's wrong with everyone, but why are they staring at me?"

"That's because you're buying a proper luch instead of snacks." Kuroko shrugged. What's wrong with eating healthy anyway?

"Everyone here was used to seeing you on the snack area of the cafeteria, they're just surprised." Himuro comforted Kuroko with a smile.

Did he just thought out loud?

"I can see it in your face." Kuroko mentally rolled his eyes.

"That table was vacant lets, go." Himuro turned back and was headed for the vacant table, with a ghostly smirk gracing his lips.

'This is the first time I saw Atsushi with so many emotions on his eyes. This ought to be fun.'

...

Days soon passed and people was wondering when was Kuroko going to crack. This has been the longest record where he can live without inhaling snacks! Some prominent scientists who got wind of the news of Kuroko not eating snacks are currently forming teams to make a study out of it.

Everyone was actually happy that he was starting to live a healthy life style especially Himuro whose wallet is in tears due to happiness of never running out of money because of snacks. 

Everyone but one.

...

It was long day and training was hard, thank the gods that he didn't puked during practice due to exhaustion, they would be skeptical or some might make a big deal out of it and conclude that he's dying due to lack of snacks. He does not appreciate to be carried away in a tsunami wave of snacks. But Murasakibara would certainly be in cloud nine, if that were to happen.

"I'd be leaving first, I have lots of homework to do." Himuro announced. Kuroko nodded in understanding. After Himuro was gone he was left alone in the locker room. 

He finished changing out of his practice clothes and was now wearing his school uniform. He closed his locker and proceeded to head out. He also got homework to do. 

...

He's walking in a dark road and he's getting lots of chills in the spine since he rounded the corner a little while ago. He felt like he was in some horror movie and started to walk faster. He rounded another corner and his suspicion was confirmed that he was being followed. He tried to run but never had the chance to when he was suddenly hit in the nape of his neck by a strong chop. His vision blurred and fell down. He struggled to keep his consciousness but the blackness was winning. The last thing he saw was the snack corner owner at the cafeteria.

~~~END~~~

A/N= Soooooo I'm sorry for the short comeback chapter but expect more! See you guys on the next update!

I apologize for mistakes.

DISCLAIMER:

Me no own KnB, I only own the fanfic's plot.