CHAPTER 25= IN WHICH THE ACE GOES TO SEIRIN

Yahallo!! So here I am again with a new chapter of SWAP, I try to keep up with my promise into updating every month though I don't know if I'd be able to release a new chapter for April because I got myself part time job in my family's business soooooo~~! Yah just a little warning for everyone hahahaha. Enjoy!

KNB MOVIE IS OUT LIKE I'M DYING I NEED THE ENGRISHU SUBS NOW!

___________

What the fuc- no wait I shouldn't cuss; Tetsu will have my head if I do. What the <insert cuss word here> is wrong with Tetsu's school?! There maybe he wouldn't get angry if I let the readers cuss instead. I'm such a genius sometimes!

Wait I'm getting off topic, what is wrong with the people in here? How does Tetsu survive with these kind of people. And why am in the same class as that dog-hater or scaredy dog or whatever. HOW CAN HE HATE THOSE CUTE FLOOFFFSSS OF LIFE?! THEY'RE LIKE SO ADORABLE AND DOES CUTE DOE EYES! UGH, DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THOSE!! >-<

"Ahem..." I turned to look around the classroom and noticed that everyone's eyes are on me...

Did, I just said everything out loud... o_O

"Mr. Kuroko, we'd very much appreciate if you would please shut up about your love for dogs?" The teacher said with emphasis on the word please, shut up and dogs. Does he hate dogs? Oh my god. 

I tried to act like Tetsu and turned my head to the window acting like nothing happened. In case you lot are wondering why people aren't going like 'GHOST!' or something, sorry to break it to you but that was so cliche and overused! Like in every <insert cuss word here> knb fanfics, Tetsu always had those moments.

No author, shut up you don't control my thoughts and ruin the chapter for everyone! Anyway, as to why people aren't surprised anymore is because they're used to it. 

Like bruh who wouldn't get used to me preaching my love for the dogs. My existence was pretty much known to the whole campus. Maybe I should start a dog cult... 

That's a pretty good idea, I should make a note of it. And why is this staring at me like I've switched bodies with someone, no wait I did...

"What are you looking at?" I tried to sound intimidating but <insert cuss word here> Tetsu's voice is so soft and fluffy and ugh. I probably sound like well Tetsu trying to be intimidating but turns out to be cute instead...

Kagami here by the way is looking at weirdly ever since he knew I'm the almighty Aomine Daiki and learnt my undying love for dogs.

"N-Nothing...sir." It must be the fatigue getting to him. Ha, weakling.

...

So we would be pretty much skipping the stuff that happened during school hours but if you are asking for an overview of what happened, then no ain't giving one because I'm a a-hole prick so deal with it. 

School ended so Kagami and I went to the gym for practice. I don't know why I should be attending practice and all but I just get the feeling I should or I will suffer. And I pretty much knew it the hard and harder way. 

-=FLASHBACK=-

So I was just chillin' in the rooftop away from those snotty <insert cuss word here> in Tetsu's team but then I suddenly had these chills. I don't know if its the cold breeze or wait... she's standing behind, isn't she. Yes? 

I turned my head slowly like those from the horror movie and WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK! I was swept off my feet and I was suddenly locked in Boston Crab Hold. Those shiiit that fuckin' hurts! You see in WWE or some show like that. 

"Why are you skipping practice, Aomine Daiki-san?" I gulped and started to sweat. She sounds like the devil and don't ask me why I know how the devil sounds! More importantly, my knees are cracking!! Holy shit Tetsu should learn how to be more flexible damn it!

My body went numb and before I knew it, I passed out.

...

I was floating on some galaxy shit and suddenly there's Tetsu in Murasakibara's body and is it just me or did he grew bigger? Well no shit Sherlock, he's like taller, bigger, larger and whatever adjective that could describe his enormous form than the Colossal Titan. Aaand that was just me exaggerating. 

"Aomine-kun." For some unknown reason him saying my name sends chills to me spine. And no its not the kind of chill that you see in yaoi mangas or doujinshi, its the kind where it makes you turn tails and run in terror.

"Y-Yes?" 

"I'll kill you." Tetsu in Murasakibara's body said and a creepy smirk made its way to his face.And its way more creepier because its Murasakibara's face that I'm seeing. 

Before I knew it, he is suddenly plunging a knife to my face. 

I woke up with a scream. 

Goodness that was scary, I thought my heart was gonna stop...

"Ngh..." 

"Keep your voice down  or someone will hear." Is that Kagami? And not to be the party pooper but I kind of can hear you?

"If you would stop..ah.. t-teasing me maybe.. I-I would be able to keep quiet?" Is that Tetsu?

Kagami hummed teasingly.

O-oookay...? I kind of know what's happening but I'm kinda scared to confirm it? 

"Ngh..ah.." Tetsu moaned. Testsu fucking MOANED! What the-

"It seems like we have someone watching." Kagami whispered seductively.

Wait no! I'm not seduced by that basketball maniac! My heart almost stopped when the Kagami yanked the curtain that separates our two beds.

...

I woke up and abruptly sat up. T-That was just a dream right?

"Aomine! You're awake!" Serin's captain, Hyuuga was it? Entered the infirmary and noticed that I was awake.

I saw my indoor shoes and quickly grabbed it and threw it to his face. There was a loud smack and a deafening silence. 

"Aomine." I instinctively straightened up. 

"Why did you threw your shoe at my face?"

"I-I thought I was dreaming..?"

"YOU PUNK!" 

~~~END~~~

A/N= That was it... and idk what I just wrote? Did you guys liked it? The Kagami-Kuroko scene was unintentional though... ._. Any thoughts? XD To answer some questions, yes Aomine is a dog lover, no I'm not a die hard dog lover I just find them cute. Yes he's breaking the fourth wall I made it that way (lol) I was high in anime when I wrote this XD

Oh well, 'till next update!

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own KnB, I only own my OCs and this fanfiction's plot.