CHAPTER 27

A/N= Hi guys, sorry I was not able to update for almost a year. This year had been rough for me especially with the studies. My father also just died last March and my family is still mourning. And then the laptop which has all the half-finished updates decided to fuck it self and the chapters were gone. Sooooo I had to wait for my 18th birthday to get my new laptop which I'm now using to type this new chapter. I don't know whether I would be able to update frequently because college started but I'll try hahahha. 

Hope you guys enjoooy!

_____________

6 pairs of eyes all opened in at the same time. And to be honest, they all feel like shit. 

One thought was running on their heads, 

"What the hell."

...

Kise was the first one to snap out of it and was confused because the place he was currently in looks like his own room in his biological parents' house. Which was weird because he remembers he was about to ravage that high quality steak before he felt that weird sensation. 

He looked around and noticed that this is real so he scrambled for the nearest mirror and brought it to see his face and he was pretty shocked because the face on the mirror is of the model Kise Ryouta. He pinched his nose and started to make funny faces to check if it was really real.

And hory sheet because its real.

"Oh my god."

...

Akashi breathed hard and quickly regained his composure. He looked down and noticed that he was in the dining area of his parents' mansion and he was currently holding a forkful of steak. and noticed that there was also an entire feast on the dining table.  

"Is something wrong, Sei-chan?"

Sei-chan? What? Has his hearing deteriorated? 

Akashi turned to the speaker and its his father. 

"Sei-chan, you should eat your steak before it grows cold."

When has his father of all people to care about him or his steak? As far as the Kuroko no Basuke manga is concerned, Fujimaki Tadatoshi made his father a strict and scary and all mysterious-y type of person. Is this guy a fake? Or is this a dream? 

"I...I just lost my appetite, father. I'm going to retire for the night. Good night." Akashi was about to excuse himself when his father started crying.

"I thought we had already gone past the point of you calling me father?! How could you hurt my fragile feelings, Sei-chan?! And I also worked hard to prepare this feast and that steak for you! You're not standing up of that chair unless you finish your steak! Hmph!"

Yup, his father has gone bananas. Should he be concerned?

Akashi didn't want to use this but he had to... the technique he has cultivated ever since he switched bodies with Kisecchi. He will now use it!

Akashi opened his eyes wide to emphasis his cute doe eyes and started to pout and don't forget the cute sparkles and bubbles and the pink aura!

"Buuut... I wanted to rest now..." He said on a cute voice. 

And he's still cringing even though he has been using it to keep Kisecchi's fans in line. 

"Must...resist... Okay you can go and papa is not mad, okay?"

Viktuuri is absolute. No wait wrong anime, victory is absolute. Akashi smirked inwardly and went out of the dining room. 

...