。・*:・゚★。・* chapter fifteen

Start from the beginning

Other than the food incident, Katie didn't piss me off that much until she demanded that she borrowed some of my clothes to sleep in, even though I was pretty certain she had spare clothes at our place anyway, considering how much she was over. There was something so off about the girl and I was just waiting to find out what it was.

Michael finally starts to turn to face the table just as the blonde girl leaves, giving him a wave as she does so. His eyes light up and a grin forms on his face, his chair screeching back loudly as he quickly leaps up and races after her out the door, almost tripping over his chair with his abnormally long legs in the process.

As he slams the door open, he nearly smacks Hyde in the face as he emerges through the frame. He appears with a scowl on his face, his hands buried deep inside the pockets of his jean jacket and his aura immediately seeping through the place.

"Watch it, Kelso!" He turns back to roughly punch Michael's arm, resulting in an abnormally loud screech from Michael as he rubs his arm without even looking back, his eyes still set on the hot blonde in the tight little denim shorts.

Eric snickers lightly at Michael's loud cry as Hyde makes his way over to our table, dodging out of the way of a group of three girls getting up to leave, his eyes not landing on them for even a second even as they blatantly stare at him in awe.

He reaches our table and gives me a faint smile, wrapping his hand around my forearm and effortlessly pulling me up out of my seat. He sits down in my chair and pulls me to the front of him, letting me fall back onto his lap as he wraps his arms around me and rests them on my legs.

"Hi." He says gently as I turn to smile back at him, watching as he gives me a look from beneath his glasses that immediately revealed something was bothering him today. Before I can ask, someone interrupts me from behind.

"Hyde, man! I haven't seen you in ages! Where've you been?" The voice booms as we all turn to look in confusion, a boy who looked a few years older than us leans on the table next to ours, his arms crossed over his wide chest.

He leans forward and reaches his hand out to Hyde, who lifts his left hand from my lap and slaps the boys hand, a fake grin on his face. "Johnny, man you do not age!" Hyde teases, earning a chuckle from Johnny.

I recognised him from seeing him around Hyde a few years before, but not enough to remember anything about him or who he was apart from Hyde's friend.

"Looks this good don't fade, man! What's it been, three years?" Johnny shakes his head, very clearly flexing his biceps as he notices Donna giving him a once over. I internally roll my eyes at the image.

"Must be, you still robbing the dope?" Hyde asks with a smirk. I look over at Fez as he stares blankly at Johnny, not seeming impressed by him interrupting the group. I wasn't sure if anyone else was picking up Hyde's fake serenity, but it was thick in his tone and I was surprised Johnny was buying it.

Johnny laughs and wiggles his eyebrows before he looks directly at me, his laughter dying down. "Who's the blonde?" He asks, not breaking any eye contact with me and ignoring Hyde's question as I shift uncomfortably in Hyde's lap.

I resist the urge to roll my eyes at his choice of words, staring at him as he talks about me as if I wasn't right here. Hyde clears his throat slightly, straightening up from beneath me. "This is Lola." He gives me a smile as I turn to look at him and my stomach flips slightly at his gaze.