。・*:・゚★。・* chapter eight

Point Place, Wisconsin
Lola Kelso's Bedroom

"Lola, could you come in here please, kid?" Casey calls from the kitchen, Kelso's music blaring so loudly through our house I could barely hear him

I push myself up off of my single bed covered in old throws and ratty pillows and trail into the kitchen, watching him burn meat on the stove. "Is that supposed to be black?" I question, pulling my eyebrows together and learning a hand on the counter.

"We may have a small problem." He hums, just as Kelso finally turns off his music and thunders into the kitchen and heads straight for the fridge, shoving his head inside and rummaging around.

"We got no food, man!" He complains just as Casey shoves a fork into the unknown meat, holding it in the air and inspecting it.

I continue to blank everything he says, still extremely angry at him for embarrassing me in front of everyone with something that wasn't even true.

"We need to go shopping," Casey throws the charcoaled meat into the bin, "I just burnt our last intake."

"I'm not going." Kelso immediately protests, folding his arms defensively.

"Unless you want to eat that corpse in the trash, you are going." Casey shrugs, leaning against the counter and staring at Kelso.

"Alright!" Kelso shouts as if we held him at gunpoint, throwing his arms down to his side in annoyance. "But I'm only going because I'm hungry. Not because you asked me to." He says immaturely, a proud grin on his naive little face.

"You were told, not asked." Casey corrects, "Take Lola with you and I'll clear this up, and don't waste my money on donuts or Mary Jane again." Casey informs as I snicker, following behind Kelso who storms out the kitchen door and flies out onto the path outside.

"Have fun!" I call to Casey, shutting the door behind me and trailing after Kelso.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"Lola, do I look cool?" Michael asks, sticking his jean clad ass out in the reflection of the refrigerator glass door.

"No." I ignore his grin and continue to stare inside the refrigerator at the ice cream, before finally deciding on chocolate and opening the door, resulting in a whine from Michael.

"Hey! I was using that as a mirror!" He protests as I glance down at the food in his hands. Donuts.

I simply shrug and move past him, moving to the next isle to get what we came here for. Kelso doesn't follow as he dives into the freezer to get frozen fish, coming out with ice debris in his hair.