。・*:・゚★。・* chapter nineteen

Point Place, Wisconsin
The Kelso's House

Point Place, WisconsinThe Kelso's House

CHAPTER NINETEEN
7.46AM

"Do I smell?" I ask Steven for the third time as we sit in his car on our road, not going any closer to my house so his car wasn't seen by Michael or Casey if they were awake. Casey should be at work by now, so if I was to be caught it would only be by Michael and I could easily bribe that sucker to keep quiet.

"Of weed? No. Of bullshit? Absolutely." He gives me a teasing smile and reaches over to mess up my hair, earning a smack from me.

"Very funny, Hyde. Very funny." I narrow my eyes at him and stick my middle finger up towards him as he does the same back in a mimicking way.

I turn to open the car door and slide across the seat to get out, turning back to give him a big smile. "Thanks for giving me a ride!" I quickly pull shut the car door as a motorbike flies past, almost knocking into the door at the speed it was going.

"Oh, my pleasure, sweets. Return the favour?" He tries to hide his playful smirk as he tilts his head to the side, ignoring how his car door nearly got ripped off.

I shake my head with a laugh and step out of the car, noticing the icy roads seemed to have gotten worse since we had been out. "Maybe in your dreams."

"Wait, blondie, remember what I said about the ice, please go caref-" He calls loudly as I shut the door and cut him off, nodding my head and brushing his comment off as I make my way across the road and down onto the drive.

"Yeah, yeah! It's only a bit of frost-" I gasp as my foot skids across the drive, my hands flying out around me as I suddenly fall back and land straight on my ass with a thud. Pain shoots up my tailbone and my hands sting as I wince, hearing Hyde slam open his door and thunder round the front of the car, skidding across the road and immediately swooping down to crouch next to me on the ground.

"What did I tell you, blondie!" He shakes his head and scans over my face, my eyes watering, half with embarrassment and half with the pain that was currently in my ass.

"Oh, muffin." He pouts with a softer tone as he notices, bending down to circle his hands around my arms as he briskly lifts me to my feet, holding me at an arms length to check my face over again, his eyebrows frame together with slight worry.

"My ass hurts." I grumble, blinking to rid my eyes of the stinging tears threatening to blubber everywhere. His face softens as he chuckles slightly, abruptly pulling me into his chest and wrapping his warm arms around my head. "Want me to rub it better?"