。・*:・゚★。・* chapter twenty

Point Place, Wisconsin
School

Point Place, WisconsinSchool

CHAPTER TWENTY
10.34am

I sit beside Donna in our free period, watching our covering teacher Mr Francis sit behind his oak desk and read over some crumpled final exam papers he was supposed to be marking for his freshman's.

He was undeniably cute. Donna and I had always begged to swap into his Geography class every year just to stare at him for an hour a day. No matter how boring the subject is, having him teach it was an absolute winner. He had a Harrison Ford type of vibe that every single sixteen year old girl at this school seemed to swoon over.

Today he wore a light grey button down shirt rolled up to his elbows, with brown slacks that hugged his incredibly stare worthy behind. I smile to myself childishly at the thought, leaning my chin into my palm as I stare at him across the class.

Something about those big silver glasses and his cute little nose- I clear my throat and immediately look away as he looks up at me beneath his glasses, his eyebrows raised in question as he must've caught my amused look. I look out the window to distract myself, watching the snow fall onto the thick layer already covering the school's grounds.

"Where are the boys?" Donna asks, yawning into the back of her hand. Considering we all usually went to form together, it was odd that none of them had turned up. I was glad Donna brought it up to distract me from Mr Francis' questioning gaze.

I shrug, twirling one of my rings round on my finger. "Maybe they got held back?" I ponder, knowing all four of them had Chemistry before in the science classrooms opposite each other, meaning they were no doubt up to something if they were all late.

She hums in thought, leaning back on her chair with her arms crossed over her chest. "Maybe Kelso's getting his ass kicked for what he did with Pam Macey behind the gym." She jokes, finding the thought funny as my smile falters and I grimace.

I abruptly sit forward in my chair, my head snapping over to the side of the class where Pam's on and off boyfriend Sean sat every day without fail. My eyes close in frustration as I sigh, a sinking feeling in my stomach. He was definitely up to something, he never missed a chance to sit and boast about his wealth and having the most popular girl to the class.

"As much as I hate to admit it, I feel like we should go check on them. Just in case." I turn to look at her, not giving it another thought before I stand up and throw my brown bag over my shoulder, signalling for her to follow.

For once, she follows without hesitation, probably excited to see Michael most likely getting thrown about by the rich boy. Sean was around the same height as Michael, maybe a couple inches shorter, and was near enough the same lanky build, so I wasn't too worried about him doing any damage.

I was ultimately more worried about Michael being caught and getting another disciplinary. He genuinely couldn't handle another one, if he had one more on his record both Casey and the school would flip their shit. I had tried too damn hard to be the peacemaker and keep Michael on the right tracks for him to quite literally blow it all over Pam Macey.