Special Chapter 2: "Training Her is Easy, NOT (JeRza Sidestory)

Start from the beginning

'Is she really wearing that to training?! I have my morals and all, but heck! Her skin glows against the black clothing and defines her features like her thin but lean waist, toned biceps and triceps, also her legs are toned and smooth, and dear Mavis don't even get me started on her breast! Does one need that big?!'

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Erza calling me over and over again.

"Hey Jellal you okey? Hey Jellal are we gonna go yet? Jellal? Jellal? JELLAL?!!" She said repeatedly

"Huh? Yeah let's go" I said at that moment I wanted to slap myself for thinking that type of for her.

We rode my car to the hideout and it was quiet, I think for me it was awkward since I had those thoughts, but for her I guess not cause she's just minding her own constantly looking at her phone to chat someone. Don't who it is but I got curious.

"Hey, we'll arrive in a few minutes, so be sure that nothing bothers us later when training" I said to her

"Huh? Yeah sure I'll just finish this up" She said while still looking at her phone

When we arrived at the hideout I started by giving her a tour of the three buildings and the fields before bringing her to the basement level.

"Today I'll touring you around first the main building, the fields, and the training facilities then I'll be training you, then tomorrow I'll tour you around the basement levels then continue our training" I said to her and she just nodded

We first went to the main building, I explained to her everything she needs to know about the building from the offices of the six leaders The Slayers to the meeting rooms and small artillery rooms. Then we went to the field where all the new agents were training from the newcomers to the higher ranks were seen on the field training some were running laps, some were practicing shooting and knife skills and some were sparring with each other and even though they're in a mafia facility laughter and noise were here from the trainees.

"Hey, question this may be an unimportant question but how are they treating each like that? This very different from the training I received in the military" She asked

"Well it's different for every organization, but in ours we encourage to build trust upon each other and to have a family like recognition on one another for it to be easier when entering a difficult situation" I explained to her then she nodded and continue the tour to the training facilities

Here in the training facilities there is a very different atmosphere if outside was friendly and fun inside is where battle like situation happens, everyone is serious and they are put up to the test where they need to apply everything they learned outside to survive. They were using guns that has tranquilizers a bullets that simulates that a gun wound and would stay like that for 5 minutes. I looked at Erza and I saw delight in her eyes.

'I guess this was the type training she went through, shouting, seriousness, orders flung everywhere and overall dictatorship'

When we exited the training facilities we head straight to the field where other trainees were being trained by their generals.

"Last question before we start, how can you call this place your hideout if it's out in the open? I don't she any nearby forests or a lot of guards when we entered" She asked me while removing the jacket she was wearing