-.Chapter Five.-

A/n: OH MY GOD ONE COMMENT MADE MY DAY I FORGOT WHO YOU WERE BUT ILYSM AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH DICKS OR VAGINAS WHICHEVER WAY YOU ROLL MAN.

Okay, So, you guys are guessing incredibly wrong. Like, the boys do not whatsoever know that Zayn is Zee. Not right now, anyways. But Zayn looked wayyy different so how could they know? Lmao you guys are in for so much HAHAHAHAHAHA IM EVIL. 

You guys are guessing the complete other direction. 

Okay, Ill shut up.

Please, help me reach my goal of 250 comments, 200 votes, and 1k reads. Thank you so fuckin much guys. Ilysm.

==

"So you just left him?" All of the boys were talking. They were chilling at a near by park. Zayn stayed to himself. I mean, who plans a murder out loud?

"You okay, Zee?" Niall was sitting beside him on the grass. "Yeah. Just thinking." Zayn avoided Niall's eyes. "Are you okay?" Niall asks. "Yes." Zayn was getting angry. "I know it's weird and all- having a lot of random guys jump on you." Niall chuckled.

"Every gay guy's dream." Zayn joked. 

Niall laughed and nods. "Yeah, I would agree." Niall looked out at the kids playing. "LIAM I CAN TOO DO A BACKFLIP!" Louis got up. Zayn didn't even wanna know. Louis jumped back and failed badly. They all bust out in laughter. 

Zayn threw in a fake laugh. "Louis, It goes like this." Zayn stood up. He ran and literally ran up a tree and did a back flip. 

"What the fuck guys, Superman is our friend." Louis said in awe. 

"Thats actually easy." Niall said jealously. "Theres also this," Zayn ran and did a back hand-spring. "Either you're one of the Marvel characters or im trippin'." Austin said. "I can do that too.." Niall said quietly. 

"And this." Zayn did two back flips and held himself on one hand. 

"Gymnast?" Niall questioned. "My father is." Zayn lied. "Thats hella cool." Austin squealed. "You are Superman. It's official." Louis continued. 

"Hey, Zee, theres this bar I know and I was wondering if you wanted to tag along with Niall, Harry, Louis, and I. We'd love to get to know you better." Liam smiled. "Sounds good." Zayn smiled. "Man, I hate being twenty." Austin groaned.

"Do you always pick up random coustemers?" Zayn asked, amused. 

"Only attractive ones." Niall winked. Zayn felt his anger flare again, but he fake smiled. "How di you think we got Liam?" Louis smirked. "Hey, shuttup." Liam blushed. "Excuse you, sir." Austin barked at Louis. 

Harry just laughed. 

"I should probably get going." Zayn said wiping the dirl off of his pants. "Mum is using my car for the week." Niall groaned. "I'll pick you up." Zayn said. "Ill text you when Im ready, yeah?" Niall smiled. Zayn nods. 

"Later guys!" Zayn waved. 

Zayn jogged off and got into his car. He laughed to himself. This was really too easy. Zayn  knew he was going to make sure Niall suffered good when he actually got the chance to kill him. 

-

Zayn pulled up to Niall's house later that night. Niall had the same exact house. He got out to knock on the door. He knocked softly and looked around the yard. He looked at the willow tree that was in the front of his yard. 

The memories came flooding in. 

"UNO!" Niall slammed his card down. Under the willow tree is where they always hung out outside. "You little bastard." Fifteen-year-old Zayn smiled brightly. "You love me." Niall smirked. "That, I do." Zayn chuckled kissing his boyfriend softly.