-.Chapter Twenty.-

A/n: YASSSSS. GUESS WHAT ITS GETTING CLOSER TO THE BIG SHOOTING SCENE.

Anywhore, I'm still grounded af. Idk why I get grounded so much I think it's like a game for my parents to see how long they can ground me.

But I'm moving in my my dad.

PICTURE OF MY BESTFRIEND DYLAN IN THE MULTIMEDIA BC HES A DUMBASS AND HE ATE THOSE FRIES 😂😂😂😂

AND YOU GUYS ITS SPRING BREAK YAYY UPDATES ❤️

ZAYN QUIT AND IM SOBBING AND CRYING AND YALL KIK ME SO WE CAN CRY TOGETHER

Kik: ZiallsChild

LOVE YOU ASSHOLES ❤️
======

One month had passed. An entire goddamn month without Liam. He left Carrot at least, so the rabbit kept him company.

But Austin hadn't had good enough sleep in some time. He looked in the mirror when he got dressed and sighed because he looked like hell.

He hated Monday's.

He just needed coffee.

He pulled on one of the shirts Liam had left and the smell of Liam's cologne lingered on it. He got in the car as tears surge to his eyes.

He never really appreciated Zee until now. Some how, he knew Zee had been through the same exact thing.

When he arrived to the coffee shop he took a seat outside since it was nice and sunny.

He placed his hands over his face and let out a shaky sigh. "Fuckin' hell, Liam." Austin groaned.

"Excuse me, but you look like you wanna fall off the edge of a cliff." Someone taps on his shoulder.

"So I figured you could used this." He smiled brightly and sat across from Austin handing him a coffee. The boy had gorgeous brown hair and his body was quite fit.

"Thanks man." Austin nods.

"You're American as well as I am." The boy nods. "Yeah. Came here looking for a new start." Austin took a sip and let it run down his throat.

"Same. By the way, my name is Conner. Conner Caylen. I'm 20." Conner gave Austin another amazing smile.

"They used to call me CC, but like I said I'm looking for a new start. Conner's the name." He added.

"I'm Austin Mahone. I'm 19." Austin smiled back for the first time. "Why so down, cutie?" Conner asks. Austin blushed and shook his head.

"Just my ex. Liam." Austin mumbled. "Tell me. I'm all ears." Conner said.

Austin probably talked for at least and hour. And Conner completely listened and talked when he felt it was appropriate to.

"You're ex sounds like a douchebag." Conner scoffed. "You're telling me." Austin finally realized Liam was actually an asshole.

He hadn't stayed in touch with any of the boys. Not even him.

"I tell you what, how about I give you my number and I take you out tonight to show you not all guys are fuckboys." Conner smirked.

"Deal." Austin blushed.

When Conner walked Austin to his car butterflies filled his stomach. Not because a hot guy was taking him on a date, but because he knew he was finally smiling again.

He kinda forgot how Liam loved him.

-

"But you can't give me head? Why?" Harry asks with a whine. "Because you're boyfriend is Queen Bee and would kill me." Zayn laughed.

He and Niall hadn't talked whatsoever. Not in a month. But the time was around the corner, so he really had to make Niall fall harder.

"Hey, you'd squash me." Louis scoffed. "I think I would enjoy that a little too much." Zayn winked.

"Hey, Niall," Zayn looked over at Niall who was on Twitter. Niall looked up a bit shocked he was speaking to him.

"Why can't I get head from you?" Zayn had a well played smirk on his face. He didn't even care if he was flirting; Niall was going to die and if this is what he had to do then so be it.

"I-- I mean- You--could but-" Niall stuttered and Louis and Harry bursts with laughter.

Niall stood up to get a drink but Zayn pressed Niall against the wall softly. "I didn't get an answer, babe." Zayn whispers in Nialls ear.

"Whoa, Zee, don't make me horny." Louis said. Zayn dismissed the comment and grabbed Niall by his waist and pulled Nialls crotch closer to his.

"We have to talk later." Zayn backs up and Niall was so flustered it was hilarious.

When Niall went to get his drink Harry was laughing. "I thought you and Niall "couldn't happen" ?" Harry looked confused.

"Maybe it could." Zayn smirked at his lie. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back imagining the look on Nialls face when he killed him.

"Why are you smiling? Thinking of Niall?" Louis teased. Zayn simply chuckled.

"Yeah. Thinking of Niall."
-

Once Louis and Harry left for their date, Zayn was alone with Niall. "You want anything to eat?" Niall asked softly.

"You." Zayn teased.

Niall blushed and looked down. "Look, I didn't mean to lose it like that when I hit you." Zayn apologized.

"It's okay. I needed it." Niall shrugged. "No," Zayn pulled Niall closed and looked dead in his eyes, "you didn't." Zayn held Niall for a minute.

Zayn's heart kinda raced and he felt memories flooding his brain when he let Niall go.

Zayn arrived at Nialls house after he finally got out of the hospital. He knocked on the door and his mum answered. "Is he okay?" Zayn asked quickly.

"You might wanna see him." She said softly.

He walked into Nialls room with a knock. "Babe?" Zayn looked at Niall sitting on his bed crying.

"Let me see.." He raised Nialls face up and seen the bruises and blood.

Zayn had left school for a dentist appointment and Niall got jumped by some guys at school.

"I'm so sorry.." Zayn felt his boyfriends pain. "I couldn't run. I was scared and I'm fucking 16! I'm a Hitman for Christ sake!" Niall cried in his boyfriends arms.

"Niall, I'm sorry for not being there." Zayn looked at Niall. "It's okay. I need it." Niall shrugged and wiped his tears.

"No," Zayn looked Niall dead in th eyes, "you didn't." He mumbled."I'm a coward, Zayn." Niall cried. Zayn kissed Nialls forehead.

"No, you're a human. All humans get scared. All humans have feelings. All humans hurt, even if they don't show it."

Zayn quickly snapped out of it and Niall was in the kitchen cooking some food.

"Are you sure you aren't hungry, love?" Niall called out.

'Love.' Zayn repeats in his head. "Are you sure it can't be you?" Zayn called back.

Niall laughed and Zayn smiled. Not because Niall laughed... But because he would soon end all of Nialls happiness.

He would kill him. In two weeks.