Chapter 8 pt.2

Alysha:
By time Eli and I made it back to my apartment, it was already ten o'clock.

Eli was drunk and I was expecting him to pass out like he usually would but he was determined to stay up with me.

"Baby, you're so tired." I said as he almost fell on to the couch. "Why don't you just go to sleep?"

"Because I wanna stay up with you."

"If you insist."

I sat next to him and he wrapped his arm around me tightly and kissed my cheek.

"I love you Ally."

"I love you too baby...You want another drink?"

He laughed. "Nah, I'm already drunk as fuck. You gon have to help me with this hangover in the morning."

"You know I will."

I looked at the clock on the wall and noticed how fast time seemed to be moving and I was getting increasingly nervous.

Abel said he'd come get me himself if he had too and what if he really did? What if this nigga showed up and started banging on my door?

"Eli let's go lay down."

I got him to stand up and he stumbled back into my bedroom before laying down and immediately passing out.

I waited a few minutes to make sure he was really sleep before I took a quick shower.

"Okay, what should I wear?" I mumbled to myself. "Another dress? No, no...I'm just gonna keep it casual."

I just put on a pair of red panties and a matching bra then put on a pair of Nike shorts and a tank top over it. I grabbed my phone and double checked that Eli was knocked out before leaving out of my apartment.

I took the elevators up to the tenth floor like I usually would then went up the last two flights of stairs to get to his apartment.

I stood there in front of his door for a few seconds, so nervous that my hands were shaking before shoving my thoughts to the side and knocking on the door.

I waited a minute or two and my anxiety immediately came back when I heard the door unlocking but when it opened, it was not who I was expecting at all.

"Jada?" I asked, in shock

"Abel told me you'd be stopping by." She smiled and stepped to the side. "Come in."

I walked in and she lead me through the foyer.

"Where's Abel?"

"He's not home."

"What? He told me to be here by midnight. Where is he?"

She shrugged. "Probably out with the crew somewhere."