Chapter 1

Highschool. Right now I'm going through the halls, on my way to my locker. It was finally time to go home and relax. I saw a silhouette leaning against my locker and knew exactly who it was. "Sehun!" I shouted to get my best friend's attention. He turned around and smiled.

Me and Sehun have been best friends since forever. We always spend time together and luckily we also go to the same school and have the same classes.

"Hey. Are you ready to go?" He asked. "Yeah, let's go." We started walking out and headed towards my home. "You wanna hang out today? I have nothing to do." I pouted. "O-oh. Sorry the boys already asked me if I wanted to hang out and I agreed." He had an apologetic smile on his face.

"Fine. Can you come by later?" I asked. "Nah, I'm so sorry Y/n. You know I'd love to but they wanted to pull an all-nighter. But I promise that we will hang out next time ok?" "Fine." I answered lowkey disappointed.

I know he already had plans with EXO but I really wanted to spend time with him today. I wish he would've at least asked me if I wanted to come too. I haven't seen them in a while it would be fun to hang out again.

EXO is Sehun's group of guys. They are 9 and they all live together. I've met all of them already except one, Chanyeol. For some reason he was never there when we hung out.

Anyways the boys and me get along super well. They are like big brothers to me. I love to hang out with them even if we only watch a movie or something. We are really close and I met them through Sehun.

For some reason we always hung out at my place. I've never went to their house before because their home is supposedly "messy" and they don't want me to see it. I never mind tho.

We arrived at my home and I waved him goodbye. I went inside to my room and sat on my bed, thinking about what I wanted to do on a friday night. Then a message popped up on my screen.

Joy💗

Hey girly. I have a great idea! Since
today's friday night I decided that YOU
will be the special someone who's gonna
accompany me tonight to the club!!
💗💓💞💕💝💘💖

You're my life saver!! I thought I had to spend the friday night alone!! Sehun already has plans and I thought you do too! When and where?

Maybe 9? There's a new club opening in
xxxx street so I thought we'd check that out
I'LL COME OVER RIGHT NOW OK? YOU GOTTA HELP ME CHOOSE MY OUTFIT!!

That's amazing!! YEAH COME OVER I NEED YOUR HELP AS WELL🥰🥰🥰

GREAT Y/N YOU'RE THE BEST IMMA FIND MYSELF A BOY TONIGHT🥳

HAHAHA STOP JUST COME OVER

I'L BE THERE IN 10

And with that our conversation ended.
Joy is a really close friend of mine. I think she's the closest girl friend I have. She loves going out and always asks me if I wanna come too. Normally I would've thought about it first but tonight I had to go out.

After 15 minutes Joy arrived and we straight up went to my room. It was already 6PM and we still had to get ready. "I'm going to quickly take a shower, you can pick out outfits for me." I told her before entering the bathroom.

After about 20 minutes I got out of the shower and put on a bathrobe. Joy has already picked out 3 outfits. "Which one do you like best Y/n?"
"I think the red one's nice."

"Wow you look amazing!!" "Thank youu. Show me your outfit now!!"

"Omg you look sexyyy you'll definitely find someone tonight!!" I hyped her up. We got our make up done and styled our hair and made our way to the club.

We got an uber since only Joy can drive and she's probably going to get very drunk tonight and won't even go home.

Arriving at the club, there was a very long line but luckily Joy got us in pretty quickly since she knew the guard.

The music blasted into my ears and my heartbeat quickened because of the sound. Joy lead us to the bar to get herself a drink while I was waiting for her since I don't drink.

I don't really like the feeling of losing control of myself and I think that's pretty good because otherwise there would be no one to take care of Joy since I wouldn't even be able to take care of myself.

After she got down 2 shots we went to the dance floor and started dancing. I let my body move to the rhythm of the music.

After a while of dancing we went back to the bar and sat down when a boy was suddenly approaching Joy. They were flirting while I was just sitting there next to them waiting for Joy to give me a sign.
She smiled at me and nodded so I knew it was my que to leave.

"Hey Joy I don't feel well. I think I'm gonna leave are you alright?" I asked her knowing exactly what her answer's gonna be. "Are you sure you'll be alright?" I nodded at her pretending I really didn't feel well. "Get home safely ok? Text me when you get home and be careful. Love you" "Love you too" I winked teasingly at her while making my way out the club.

I grabbed my phone trying to call an uber when my phone just decided to die. "Wth I just charged you?! How am I supposed to go home now! Joy probably already left!" I was so frustrated so I decided to walk around trying to find a telephone booth. It was already past 3AM so all shops were closed.

I roamed around the streets when I walked past an alley when I heard a familiar voice. "Our leader wants his money back." The familiar voice said. "Tell him to fuck off. I ain't giving him shit." I peeked through the corner trying to see who it was when I saw Sehun standing there beside a tall guy.

He wasn't much taller than Sehun. He had black hair and was dressed in only black clothes. His leather jacket hugged his muscles perfectly and he was very handsome.

They were standing infront of a guy who was smoking a cigarette. He had ash blond hair and wore a leather jacket as well. His was red tho.

I walked out of the corner to meet them when the tall black haired guy took out his gun and pointed it at the blond haired man. My eyes widened in shock, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I tried to mutter some words out. "S-Sehun?" My voice was shaking and I didn't know how to react.

They all were now looking at me and Sehun's eyes widened as well. He ran towards me, covered my ears and pushed me out of the alley when I suddenly heard a gunshot.

My heartbeat quickened realizing what must have happened. I was shaking really hard right now and everything became blurry. I heard Sehun calling my name when everything suddenly turned black.