"I'm about to fall down"

You closed your eyes and waited for your body to hit the ground.

But instead you were caught by someone.

You squinted your eyes open only to Lee Jeno holding hand with a worried look.

He helped you stand straight.

" Are you okay?" He asked with a concerned look while still holding your hand.

Heejin was squealing while looking at you two.

" His holding her hand UwU" she thought while shipping you two.

" Yea I'm fine.." you say while gazing up to meet his worried eyes.

" Hah what year are you to wear such leggings like those?" Jaemin asked while chuckling.

You stepped from Jeno and looked away.

" that jerk! Why did he have to say something like that in front Jeno!!?" You thought while sending a glare at him. But you chose to ignore him.

Jeno looked towards you then flashed his eye smile.

" Y/n I just heard from few friends that even you transferred to this school. Have you gotten the hang of it?" He asked while bending down to your height and staring straight in your eyes.

The hint of pink visible on your cheeks.

" Yea- well Heejin helps me a lot.. it's not bad actually.." you say while looking at him.

" Thats great to hear y/n... you never talked much, and we can't know if something's wrong with you if you don't tell us"

" If you need anything, just ask me okay?" He said while patting you head.

" Yeah- okay.." he nodded and pulled away.

" I'll see you girls later then bye Heejin by Y/n" he said while waving. While jaemin just yawned and walked with him.

" Bye- bye Jeno" you say softly.

" Jeno is pretty lethal after all huh" Heejin says with a smirk.

" Was it really Jaemin who called Jeno? Is he really helping me out?" You thought while staring into their direction.

Once the school got over you and Heejin met down in front of the school ground.

" Yo y/n" she said while waving towards you.

You smiled and walked towards her.

" I know you have a art class today so shall we go to the place I mentioned you earlier?" Heejin asked.

" sure.."

As you guys made your way, suddenly you felt a hand grab your hand and your pulled behind into his arms.

" Hey Heejin was it? Sorry but I gotta borrow this dimwit for a while" jaemin said with a stern look.

" Oh- jaemin sure.." Heejin said with a smile.

You gulped and looked at him.

He glared down at you

" crap" you thought as he nodded to Heejin and dragged you along with him.

Heejin just stood there with a surprised look.

" When did this two get so chummy?"

" Whatever I'm definitely making Y/n spill the beans tomorrow!" She says while chuckling alone then walking away.

Jaemin had brought you towards this place where people usually don't visit much.

He stopped and let go you hand, he then turned towards you.

" Why've you been ignoring me huh? You blow my cover and your screwed!" He said while staring at you.

" I know .. I know.." you say while looking down. " Ignoring you is much dangerous"

" so I asked about the thing that I'm helping you out with" he said while folding his arms.

You just stared at him blankly.

" What is he talking about?"

" What? So you don't want to know things about Jeno after all?" He asked while raising his brows.

You just stayed silent while staring at him.

" fine suit yourself.. maybe you don't need my help after all.." he said while turning around to walk away"

" The nerve of this jerk"

" I- I want to know about him.." you shout while staring at him.

He turned around with a smile and walked towards you.

" Man, you girls are so fickle, I swear."

" Fine let me tell you this straight"

He then bent down and leaned towards your ear.

" Jeno already has a girlfriend" he whispered in your ear and pulled away.

" I- what?" And with that you froze.

Three Years...

Three years that I liked him and never told him a thing about it..... and now this it how it ends?

 and now this it how it ends?

A freakish long chapter~