chapter 2

Wieanna's POV

Today was just like any other day, where I was out on a job with my partner Cana Alberona. Despite being a heavy drunkard, I mean the heaviest drinker in all of fairy tail, she was a genuine friend who was always there for me, backing me up and supporting me through everything.

We lived together in a small cozy place we called home. The rent, although high was quite affordable and we never had to worry. Over time, Cana had managed to leave a mark on the landlady which made it better. She never really liked me. I didn't expect her to. With Gray living right in front of us there was always a fight brewing when we crossed paths and Cana was doing a good job in making sure we never did run into each other. Thank god for that else Gray would now be buried 10 feet under the ground. I don't really know why we fought but we did.

The job wasn't anything big. All we had to do was find a box underground which contained the last words of a man to his wife. With her long, elongating, flexible, fiery dark green hair, Reyes my spirit did quite a good job in finding it. We were rewarded 4000 jewels and were currently making our way back home.

"Can you please try to smile sometimes? You look like a woman in mourning" Cana said.  "What reason do I have to smile for, I don't understand." I replied. " Well have it your way then. You look so much better with your teeth on display. " She shrugged.

She opened the doors making her way to her usual spot, the bar. It surprised me sometimes how she could be so sober after drinking a barrel of booze. There was a chorus of "welcome back!". Giving them a nod I made my way over to happy who was munching on raw fish.

"Where's Erza?" I asked him. "She went on a job not too long ago. " He replied with a grin. "Want some? " He asked me while stretching out his paws. I scrunched up my nose in disgust,  "No way! ".

As I was talking to happy somebody fell on top of me with an 'omph' causing me to almost lose my balance off the stool and jerk forward. I turned around to glare at the person only to find gray so close to my face, with hands caging me to the table. For a moment I just stared at his almost black navy blue orbs. Horrified at the thought of me thinking of his eyes, I pushed him with all my might.

"Don't you have any other place to ram into? " I glared at him. "Why? Does it bother you?" He questioned with a smirk. "Of course it bothers me you jerk! You almost knocked me over so apologize!" I retorted back.  "From what I see you seem to be perfectly okay so save me the crap and go sulk in your thoughts!" He said.  "My thoughts don't concern you so I suggest you take your ass from my face you stripper! "

"What did you say!? You wanna go?"
" Yes go put a shirt on and stop flashing yourself to everybody! You polar bear! "Your an ostrich!", "Your a chimpanzee!", "Elephant!", "Gorilla!"

"STOP IT!!".

We turned to a girl with blond hair. She was pretty cute. "And who are you? " I questioned. " Oh! Me? I'm new. You can call me Lucy." She said showing off her pearly whites. "I'm Gray and she's Winnie the Pooh. ".

" Gray! On the count of three if your not outta here I will not hesitate to shove this spoon in your butt! " I growled. "What got your panties in a twist this morning? "

"Guys, cut it out. Uhmm where's your shirt?" She asked blushing. "Ohh crap! Not again." He muttered and be was off. " I'm Wieanna. You can call me Winnie" I greeted her with a small smile. " You are so pretty!" She exclaimed while profusely shaking my hand. "Thank you I guess." I said shyly.  "Do you and him always fight? " She asked.

Mira answered for me, "Always, anytime and anywhere."

"Any reason for that?" She raised her brows.  "Maybe the magic. No! I've always disliked the guy. He's got nothing but blocks in his head instead of a brain!" I said this extra loud. And my intention was fulfilled when I heard "I heard that!", and a chair was thrown my way which ended up hitting Elfman. 

" Let the battle begin" Happy said with a sigh.

I didn't wanna get in the fray so I sat on a far end near Cana watching the show. "Why are they so noisy early in the morning?" She asked with a frown and a hint of annoyingness in her tone. "Blame that all on gray!" I said sipping on my drink.

"You can't hide forever. I saw that part." She looked over sheepishly. "What part?", I asked. " I saw that little moment you shared with him whist staring in his beautiful eyes." She teased. She always did this to me. Commenting on how we hated yet loved and I'd learnt to ignore her. But deep down, this time I knew she was right. But it wasn't something big. I convinced myself that I was just surprised and shocked. Yes that's what it was.

"Your drunk Cana" I said. "I know that" She laughed out loud.

Hey folks, the end of another chapter. Honestly I didn't know what to write for the conversations part. Well I suck at that I know. If someone wants to add or correct me or make the story better. Please do let me know. Be honest and not harsh. I love you!!