Chapter 7

Wieanna's POV

The five of us stood against one entire guild. I had never really countered a situation like this.

"There are so many....!" Lucy from behind me said as her hand began trembling in mine.

"You! Are you Erigor!?" Erza asked with authority evident in her voice. Lucy, never having seen Erza like this before felt caught off guard at her question,more like her demand. I understood why. This was all new for her. More than it was for me.

She began her hushed harsh whispers,directed mostly at Natsu to wake him up from his nauseating state.

They must be close,I internally thought as I watched her interact with him.

"Damn flies! Because of you Erigor got mad at me.", said one of the people with gritted teeth. Upon hearing his voice, Natsu suddenly woke up. Now, I was pretty sure that this was the man that had been fighting with Natsu back in the train.

"What is your aim! What are you planning to do with Lullaby?" Erza asked again.

"You mean you don't know? What do train stations have?" Erigor half chuckled half asked as he descended upon a broadcasting speaker.

"You plan to broadcast it!?" Erza began shouting now.

Something didn't sit right though. Why would they do that to powerless people when they would be chased by the powerful for their actions? Surely they didn't plan on running away now. I brushed these thoughts aside as I looked up at the man while he continued.

"Thousands of nosy onlookers have gathered around this station. No, if I raise the volume the melody of death might just echo throughout the entire city."

Now, I could easily get melody, my spirit to take care of that,but this whole ordeal for some reason just seemed way to easy. Why wasn't this suspicious to Erza? I was going to play along for now.

"You're going to make innocent people hear the Lullaby being played??" Erza told him,still shouting.

"This is a cleansing." He replied in a low voice.

"A cleansing of fools who preserve their livelihoods by flaunting their rights, ignorant of those who've had their rights stolen away. It's a sin to live oblivious to this unfair world. Therefore...I have come to dish out punishment."

The people of this town? What have they done to wrong him? His words did not really make sense my brain said. He was definitely upto something. No opponent would blurt out his plan to you. Not even by accident. I had learnt that thanks to my previous endeavours.

" That won't give you your rights back. Besides, you were kicked out of the wizard league because you kept doing bad things." Lucy now bravely stepped forward causing me to loose my train of thoughts and also my balance and putting a look of surprise on our faces.

Happy now helped me up and I gave him a smile of gratitude. Looking at this, Gray decided to come closer and support me by placing his one hand on the small of my back and the other resting on my shoulder. This got me to lean on him and I caught him smirk while I mustered up my best glare at him.

"Get off! I'm fine!".  "Shut up and stay still."

Happy now rested on my shoulder as Erigor said, "At this point, we don't want rights. We want power! With power, we can wash away the entire past and control the future."

"You're insane then". Lucy retorted.
"So sorry flies, you're going to the afterlife without getting to witness the age of darkness!".

The same other man from earlier said as he began his attack. Shadow magic?. .. I realized we were being targeted as I attempted to push Gray away while Happy pulled me to one side.

Natsu somehow got in between and blocked the attack as Gray reached out to me and pulled me towards him pushing me behind his back. He held one of my hands as I rested my head on his surprisingly covered back feeling useless.

"You alright?" He asked. "Damnit why now?" I cursed as I tried my best to gather my strength. " Don't push it Wieanna." Gray seriously warned.

"I knew I recognised that voice!" Natsu said at the man.

"I'll leave the rest to you. Teach them the true terror of the dark guild!" Erigor more like screamed as he left the scene.

"He ran away!" Happy exclaimed.

"Natsu, Gray! You two go after him." Erza commanded. " If you two work together not even Erigor can beat you."

They began a glaring contest now.
"Are you listening!!" She shouted again.

"Aye sir!" They jumped as they decided to follow Erigor. Gray shot me a glance of what looked like worry and I mirrored one at him as if to say "I'm fine".

As they took of we saw two people run after them.

" We'll hurry to them too after we're done here. And are you okay?" Erza asked directing the question to me. I gave her the same smile of assurance, " I'll manage."

"Three girls against these many?!" Lucy asked Erza. "What are you three girls gunna do for us? We'll pluck your wings off you lousy flies!" The guild members teasingly said.