Little Girl

Levi POV

We got changed in a rush and started are walk down towards the pack hospital. Ella has finally seen part of the pack houses which she gasped in awe. Our packs houses weren't small everyone had a fairly large house and we all lived in a gated community to prevent outsiders from coming in. The forest was connected to the community through a large entry way but was all private property.

Once we arrived to the hospital we rushed into the child's room. Their in the hospital bed was a three year old girl. She laid in the bed with a bruised face and with her right arm broken. She had blonde hair and pale skin. I could feel the power radiating off her she must have been the alpha's daughter.

Sensing someone their she opened her eyes slowly squinting as she adjusted to the light. Her eyes were blue and similar to my Lunas with the exception that they were slightly brighter in color. She weakly smiled at the sight of Ella being beside me.

Ella slowly walked up to her and pulled a chair up to the side of her bed.

" Why hello their sugar. I'm Ella but you can call me Ellie." She said sweetly introducing herself to the child. The little girl giggled at Ellie.

" I'm Adaline and I'm three years old how old are you?" She asked curiously.

" I'm 16 years old and I'm going to be seventeen in a little over a week. Where did you come from?" At Ellie's question Adaline's face morphed into a frown as tears threatened to fall down her sweet face.

"I'm from the MoonBlood pack. M-my Mommy and Daddy died." She cried. In response to this Ella lifted the girl off the bed and cradled her in her arms. Saying sweet things in her ear. This hushed Adalines crying into soft sniffing.

"Her fathers Alpha Eric and her mother's Luna Sophia. They were both are or were 21" I mumbled loud enough for Ella to hear.

Adaline had fallen asleep in Ella's arms and she slowly placed her in the bed and pulled me out of the room into the hallway.

Ella

I couldn't believe it that sweet angle was left all alone to fend for herself. How could this have possibly happened?

" Levi what are we to do? What happened to her family?" I asked in a hush tone not wanting to wake up the child in the room next to us.

" I don't know what we're going to do. She's probably going to have to live with us considering she's an Alphas child. Her pack was likely taken down by rogues they were very small." He said in response. This broke my heart.

They were so young her parents. Their family was just starting. All was left of their family was Adaline. I couldn't help but start to cry. I know crying won't fix thing but I can't help it.

Levi wrapped me in his arms. I started hearing crying coming from in Adalines room I rushed in to see her turning in her bed tears running down her face she's having a nightmare I picked her up gently making sure not to hurt her armed and cradled her until the tears stopped running down her face.

I knew at that moment I wanted her. I wanted her to be my own. Looking up to Levi he could tell by the expression on my face that no matter what he said he wasn't going to take this child away from me.

I know I'm just sixteen, but I couldn't leave her and she'd end up being with us no matter what.

Levi's face didn't show fear or anxiety at the thought of being a parent to Adaline. Instead it showed pure happiness.

Levi

I was so happy I knew that Ellie wasn't ready to physically have a child although she was already ready to be a mother to Adaline. I knew my mother was going to be so happy she wants grandchildren no matter what.

"Mom I'm bringing home a grandchild you're going to be a grandma. I need you to prepare the room next to the nursery into a little girls room." I mind linked her. She'd probably be a bit upset that I woke her up , but once she hears grandma she'll be fine.

"I'm going to be a grandma! I'll wake up your father it will take us all day tomorrow to get her room ready son" she linked back.

I knew that our little family was growing and would continue to grow.

Ellie looked up at me with the biggest smile on her face. Out of tragedy their can sometimes be miracles. Our daughter was a miracle.

Ella

After two days Adaline was released and going home with us. I had spent every minute with her. Thankful that it was the weekend. I hadn't missed any school.

Jane has come in and we came up with the plan to have her take care of Adaline while we were at school and once we got home she was ours for the rest of the day. I also told them that I'd take a free period so I'd have the morning with Adaline and take Levi's Jeep to school.

When we got home Adalines face was in complete shock at the size of our home. But after looking up at us her face became more calm and we walked her inside and took her on a tour. Jane has told us what room she was in as we walked her into her room she squealed running around and looking at everything. I have to admit that Jane did a real number on the room it was every little girls dream and instantly brought a pure smile to Adalines face. The room was completely decked out with a princess theme which included dresses for her to wear. Along with a play kitchen and doll house.

I turned to look at Levi's reaction to the room and even he seemed surprised

" My moms always wanted a little girl. Now she's got two" he whispered in my ear.

Hey thanks for reading!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll write again soon!!!😊💖

Please Vote

And comment

XOXO- Lillian Dero