Mine

Levi POV

"Happy Birthday!" Screamed my parents and Carter.

"It's 6 am. What the hell". I grumbled and rolled back to and try and sleep. School is in two hours. I don't know what they're thinking birthday or not. I need my sleep.

I'm not a morning person, but who even is besides my parents? Ughh, I can't go back to sleep guess I'll get up.

Since I'm eighteen, I will officially be the Alpha of the Moon Ridge pack. All I need now is my mate, which hopefully I'll find today now that I'm old enough to find her.

I walk into my restroom and look in the mirror. I have serious bed head. I go through my usual routine. I chose to wear a navy blue T-shirt with my jeans.

Mmmm, mom made waffles. I walk down to the kitchen, and there is a steaming plate of waffles.

"Alpha," Carter smirks. I swear that guy's ass, but for some reason, I can't get rid of him. My dad turns to give him a dirty look. You never want to disrespect the Alpha or the elders.

"So, son, are you excited to get out there and meet your mate? Remember, if you don't find her in our pack, you can always travel to the others."

My mother was from another pack. The Crimson Keepers their well-known; their Alpha is a great leader and very helpful to our pack. I don't believe my mates in another pack.

My wolf is getting agitated.

"What do you want, Cody?"

"We need to leave she's out their"

I have to leave. I can feel the need if I don't go. He will come out and scare the shit out of people. Here I go.