4. Wanna Be Down

I would like to get to know if I could be

The kind of girl that you could be down for

Cause when I look at you I feel something tell me

That you're the kind of guy that I should make a move on.....

{Brandi's P.O.V:

Can you say that I have patience...Yes. I can't lie at first I thought that I could love without him but I couldn't. I thought if I took that money then I would be done with Chris. But I never got the chance to get my money. Deep down I knew that he didn't want me so why should I keep wasting my time?
But then I found out that he was wasting his time....not with me but with Kandice.

I knew from when I first seen Kandice at the CVS getting a pregnancy test with a man who I knew wasn't Chris.
I mean, I told Chris that I seen her there but I never gave him the full details. I remember that he also didn't really believe anything I said when we used to be....together.

And of course his naive ass didn't believe or understand one word that I said to him. Well maybe because I was to busy being too flirty instead of coming out and just telling him everything right then and there.

I started piecing things together on my own when I realized what Kandice was really after.

She never loved Chris the way I did...she was doing the same thing that Monica was doing. Kandice trapped Chris and used him when he was at his weakest point.
All this bitch wanted was revenge for some stupid shit that happened between them two in the past. She held that grudge for that relationship with him and Monica for the longest.

Before Chris started messing with that bitch again he was with me.....kind of. But Kandice was with Trey first...but when Chris came back into her miserable ass life she sought out for revenge.

She took him away from me and she took away Chris life....

It's really tricky but I'll find a way to make sure he's free because I know that my man is innocent.

I want to see him but the only thing was that I didn't know was how he was gonna react to seeing me after all this time. Mainly because Chris believes that I'm dead, I'm a little nervous that he'll....overreact.

I don't want to sound like a creep but, I've been sitting in this parking lot for a good fifteen minutes thinking about if I should go inside of this prison or if I should just go back home.

"You can do this, you can do this....it's easy just go through the security and ask for my man...." I tried to hype myself into going inside the prison but I was scared.

I wasn't scared of the cops or the inmates, I was honestly terrified of the rejection from Chris.

I hope he understands.

I got out of the car and walked up to the entrance...

It was time to go face to face with the man I've been avoiding but secretly stalking.

As I went inside I gave them my fake ID and I told them about my scheduled visit for today to see Chris.
Once I got clearance I went through the metal detectors and of course I was clean.

When the security was through checking me, they brought me into the visitation room and I just waited.

My palms were sweating and my heart was racing, I'm not sure if I can take this anticipation.