09- The last level

❗️Disclaimer ❗️
I do not own Jumanji: welcome to the jungle in any way, shape or form except Jessie Playger and Davina Bell.

♦︎♦︎♦︎

The last level

The last level

"Guys..." Bethany said, as she saw the lights from the motorcycles. Great! Davina thought.

"We gotta go." Alex panicked.

"All right. Here's what we gonna do..." Fridge began.

♦︎

"We're gonna fan out and run a play that I call: The Double Reverse Refrigerator. Bethany you go up the left side, I'll go up the right. Alex you'll draw the defence, so Spencer can go up the middle." Fridge explains the plan to the other players.

"What do we do?" Davina asks, motioning to herself and Martha.

"There's something else we need you two to do..."

♦︎

As the roar of motorcycles comes closer, music starts playing behind Davina and Martha.

"You guys like to dance?" Martha asks, as Van Pelt's men get of their bikes. When they hears Martha's voice, the fighting begins. Kicks and punches were thrown from Martha as Davina fought with her switchblade. Davina and Martha were working together through the waves of men until they heard Bethany's scream.

"I've got it here, go!" Martha says. Davina gave her a look before taking a motorcycle and riding of.

The motorcycle grumbled as Davina sped through the jungle, looking for Bethany. Thankfully, in the distance, she saw a silhouette of a small, rounded figure who she knew was Bethany or Professor Shelly in this world.

"The Jumanji express is now at your service." Davina joked, the motorcycle was now at a standstill beside Bethany. Davina stretched out her hand for Bethany, to help her get on the back of the bike. Bethany complied and sat on the back of the bike, arms wrapped around Davina's torso. "Hopefully this will be a jaguar- free ride but no promises." Davina said before driving of.

For half of the way, the journey to the statue was 'peaceful'. Peaceful meaning, no interruptions but that was not the same for the other half. Just as the two players were about to arrive at the statue. Out of no where two jaguars leaped at the bike, successfully knocking it over.  The two jaguars stood over the two players, growling at them.

"Good, kitty... Good-" Davina said out of fright but was cut of by the jaguar roaring at her. Her lips were now fully sealed in fear that the jaguar might eat her.