04- Jefferson McDonough and Jessie Playger

❗️Disclaimer ❗️
I do not own Jumanji: welcome to the jungle in any way, shape or form except Jessie Playger and Davina Bell.

♦︎♦︎♦︎

Jefferson McDonough and Jessie Playger

The bazar; what a wonderful place for the 'people' who lived in Jumanji. The bazar was a stone based structure with maze like walls and brightly coloured stands, dotted around the place.

"What are we supposed to be doing?" Fridge broke the silence amongst the group.

"Looking for the missing map pieces and the jewel." Martha explained while they walked through the bazar.

"So we just start asking for them?"

"No, I think we look around, scope out the place but most importantly, guys... be discreet." Spencer answered Fridge's question while looking around.

"Rations, get your rations!" A man called out, holding some kind of loaf or cake.

"Does anyone have any money? I'm starving." Bethany exclaimed, barging past the other three students. She picked up a loaf and popped a small piece in her mouth. "This is so good. I haven't had bread since I was, like, nine."

"Are you serious?" Martha asked, questioning Bethany's diet.

"How do you think I got these abs?"

"Let me try some of that." Fridge stated, taking a bit from Bethany's loaf. "Hey what- What is this?" He asked the man, pointing to the loaf.

"That's my famous pound cake." The man replied politely.

"Cake?" Martha asked, turning her head to Fridge, who now wore a worried look on his face.

"Bethany, you said this was bread!"

"I guess it's been so long, I forgot what it tastes like."

"How do you for-?" Fridge asked with a raised voice. "Something's happening to me? Am I shaking? Am I breaking out? I'm I still black?"

"Yes." Martha answered his last question. Was something supposed to happen? After all his weakness is cake.

"Okay, okay, right?" Fridge replied with a calm tone, looking around the group. "We're fine. Everything is fine. Yeah, no, no, no, no, it's fine. It probably just meant that I love cake." He tried to come up with a reason as he walked over and stood next to Spencer. "Maybe that I couldn't resist it. Yeah. Hey, it's all good-" His line was cut off as he exploded. Boom!