01- What happened to Alex Vreeke and Davina Bell

❗️Disclaimer ❗️
I do not own Jumanji: welcome to the jungle in any way, shape or form except Jessie Playger and Davina Bell.
♦︎♦︎♦︎

What happened to Alex Vreeke and Davina Bell

The cold case of two high school students disappearing was known in Brantford; even if the case was more than a decade old.

Davina Bell and Alex Vreeke were average students, kind, humorous and obsessed with video games. They had a strong friendship between them as if they were related by blood.

The investigation started 5th July, 1996 and ended two months later after no evidence was found. It was like they disappeared into thin air. Davina's and Alex's parents were heartbroken, they shut themselves from the cruel world and only kept in touch with each other.

Everyone knew the story of Alex and Davina, they talk of the town. Everyone had their theories, maybe they ran away? Was it a kidnapping?

No one knew the true story.

It was late on a summer evening when she saw it. Jumanji. It was a console game. It looked fun and innocent. That day Alex had called Davina over, claiming that the board game he found on the beach had magically turned into a console game. Of course, like any other person would, Davina didn't believe him one bit.

So that night, Davina and Alex plugged in the console with the game Jumanji in it.

'A game for those who seek to find...

A way to leave their world behind...

Welcome to Jumanji.'

The two best friends skimmed over the character until she choose, Jessie Playger, the mischievous bandit and he chose Jefferson 'seaplane' McDonough, the pilot rascal. They happily pressed start ready to start the game until the game took the two high school students...

♦︎♦︎♦︎