Chapter 17: Destruction

(Universe 10: Supreme Kai Planet)

The Destroyer and Angel knocked on the Supreme Kai's door, and the elder Creator opened it believing it to be someone he was currently looking for.

(Gowasu)"Za- Oh! Lord Beerus and Whis! I thought you were somebody else."

(Whis)"Good afternoon, Gowasu. We've come to speak to your disciple, Zamasu. Is he here?"

(Gowasu)"Zamasu? I'm not sure, I've been looking for him myself all morning. He's never left the planet without my permission, I'm starting to get worried."

(Beerus)"Hm, we'll just have to wait until he gets back."

(Earth)

The group were having dinner on the large balcony while discussing the current situation, while simultaneously trying to ignore Majin Buu and Bii eating like animals. (I'll do something with these guys next arc, promise.)

(Ginyu)"So is it true? Everyone in his timeline is dead?"

(Chiliad)"Without a doubt, I couldn't sense any life other than at least a thousand people on Earth. And since that's the only planet left, it only means one thing..."

(Tundrai)"Dad? Does tht mean Black k-killed me to??"

(Chiliad)"Oh no, son. That Chiliad became a cyborg years before I had you, and judging by his, uh...lower half being replaced with machine, I don't think it's possible now."

(Tundrai)"What does that mean-"

(Chiliad)"You'll learn when you're older."

A bird-like alien walked over to the table with a canister of blue liquid.

(Scientist)"Lord Chiliad, we've replicated the Blue #15 Electro-fluid. We should have a full tank's worth by tomorrow morning!"

(Chiliad)"Good. Get on it then, the other Chiliad's fighting for his life right now!"

(Ginyu)"Why are you so worried? Couldn't you just go a day back from tommorow, it'll be like you guys never left!"

(Chiliad)"I considered that, but Whis told me how different time travel is from the Godly method. A time machine doesn't travel through our base world, but through an alternate one. So even if we did that, we wouldn't be helping the same Chiliad, and well just make another Black and Zamasu! And- Wait, where's Cooler gone off to?"

(Tundrai)"He said he was going to that Time Chamber thing to get stronger than Black."

(Chiliad)"Oh, I bet he's fuming about that lose. Speaking of getting stronger, I gotta ask Whis for something when he gets back. That Zamasu with immortality, there's one trick I think should work..."

(Cyborg Chiliad's World)

Black slammed mecha Chiliad's face into the concrete, shattering his built-in Scouter and breaking his nose.

(Black)"Where?! Where did those two go?! Did they return to their world, tell me!"

(F-Chiliad)"L-Like fuck I would! They'll be back...and the other me's gonna kick your ass faster than you blink!!"

(Black)"Well, too bad you won't be here to see it!"

Unlike Zamasu, Black's energy blade was a darker purple and more visible. He was just about yo severe Chiliad's head, but was suddenly hit in the back with a rifle blast.

(Cranberry)"G-Get away from him, you copycat asshole!"

(F-Chiliad)"Cranberry? I thought I told you to get out if here!"