Chapter 16: Investigation

(Earth: Base World)

The Ginyu Force were all panicking over the situation, while the two Gods were still eating while not giving even the slightest damn in the multiverse.

(Ginyu)"This is unreal, just how did an alternate universe come to be just like that?!"

(Burter)"I was told in school as a boy that all possibilities exist in their own world, or something like that. So I guess time machines can technically send you to parallel words instead of your own! I mean, I'm just guessing, I did sleep through that class..."

(Jeice)"...Why would they even teach that??"

(Beerus)"Time travel...why would mortals even think of committing such a crime? It's plain ignorant!"

(Whis)"It's not like we can go and tell them that, not like they'd li-"

(Wyndolyn)"Whis!! Beerus!"

The Supreme Kai, accompanied by Shin and Kabito, suddenly appeared and frantically showed the Angel the Time Ring box.

(Whis)"Oh my! Wyn, what's got you so worked up?"

(Wyndolyn)"Th-Th-There's a new-"

(Beerus)"Alternate timeline? Yeah, we already know."

(Wyndolyn)"Huh?! B-But how-"

(Beerus)"A cyborg Chiliad showed up and told us about this third version who's killing everyone. Ours and his brother just left ten minutes ago to stop him."

(Wyndolyn)"O-Oh...I see. So it's all under control?"

(Beerus)"Not exactly, we still have to figure out why this is happening. A genocidal Chiliad who just shows up in another's universe by sheer coincidence? No, there's definitely a reason for that action."

The time machine returned as the two Frost Demons exited, the cyborg Chiliad was nowhere to be found, and Cooler was severally damaged.

(Ginyu)"Lord Chiliad! What happened,did you win?!"

(Chiliad)"Uh...no, no we didn't. Turns out this guy we're calling Black has a buddy helping him on in his timeline. And unfortunately, we had to leave the other me behind."

(Beerus)"He's got a partner? Who else would wanna commit the ultimate form of genocide?"

(Chiliad)"It went something like this..."

(Earlier: Cyborg Chiliad's World)

Golden Cooler was throwing Black around like a ragdoll, laughing all the way. Chiliad hadn't seen such brutality since that one tournament with that girl who got her head smashed in, you know the one I'm talking about.

(Cooler)"Hahahaha!!! This is amazing, to think you could actually kill this world's version of me! He must not have been training the way I have! You're a goddamn joke!!"

He crushed Black's right forearm and tossed him back to the ground, hardly able to stand up straight.

(Cooler)"And you're the guy who killed this universe's Gods!?"

(Black)"N-Not just this one's... I was the one who killed the Gods of all 12 universes...!"

(Chiliad)"All you did was kill the Supreme Kais. I still don't have the power to defeat Beerus, so what you're doing is kind of a cowardly move."

(Black)"Cowardly? It doesn't matter what you call it, I am the only God left in this world!"

(Chiliad)"Huh? God..."

(Cooler)"You don't look very Godly. Especially the way you are now!"

(Black)"Sh-Shut your mouth! I rule this world! I do whatever I want here, NOT YOU!!!"