Chapter 8: The Metal Man

(Since the dome didn't break, I'll be using the manga version of the fight. Also, I'll be using faces in Magetta's speech to show emotion.)

(Referee)"The next match is, Ginyu vs. Auta Magetta!"

(Ginyu)"Finally! I thought I would never have a turn!"

Ginyu stretched out his legs to the ring, and the large machine-looking fighter jumped down, slightly damaging the ground.

(Beerus)"Isn't that a robot? That should be against the rules!"

(Whis)"Actually, he's from a race called, Metalmen. They may all look like machines, but they're actually not."

(Chiliad)"How the hell does that even work? A race of sentient metal, that's just ridiculous!"

Magetta drank what looked to be magma, and steam came out of the spout on top of his head.

(Magetta)"Choo-choo! >=O"

(He actually says, "Choo-po", but I'm saying choo-choo.)

(Referee)"Begin!"

The Majin Captain threw a punch at the Metalman's chest, but it only hurt him instead of Magetta.

(Ginyu)"Ow! What are you made of, katchin?!"

Magetta knocked Ginyu onto the ground, and stomped on him.

(Guldo)"Captain Ginyu, no!"

(Champa)"Ha! That went faster than I thought!

When the Metalman took his foot off Ginyu, he got back up, and held his breath hard, undoing the dents from Magetta's foot.

(Champa)"What?! How the hell is he fine?!"

(Ginyu)"Hehe, this body is basically rubber! It can absorb most attacks, and many other things that make me practically invincible!"

Ginyu flew above Magetta, firing a purple energy blast. It made contact, but the Metalman didn't even flinch.

(Ginyu)"This guy's durable! I'll have to use a different tactic to get him out of the ring!"

His arms glew purple, and he fired several, small energy balls at the ring, blowing chunks of it off.

(Ginyu)"Milky Shotgun!"

(Anything with the word, "milky", in it, sounds dirty. I'm not doing this on purpose, I swear!)

There was only a single piece of the ring left, and Magetta was barley able to keep himself on it. As the energy balls got closer, he opened his mouth, and a large amount of magma was shot out like a fire hose.

(Beerus)"Hey! He's using a flame thrower, that's a weapon!"

The Referee's antennae glew red.

(Referee)"Actually, Metalmen have magma spit, which they can fire in streams!"

(Beerus)"Magma spit, our universes are more bizzare by the minute."

The magma was overpowering the Captain's energy, and in a act of desperation, Ginyu tried insulting the Metalman.

(Ginyu)"You...hunk of junk!"

(Magetta)"Choo-choo?! 0_0"

Magetta suddenly stopped spitting magma, and Ginyu fired a full power energy ball at him, knocking him out of the remains of the ring.

(Referee)"Magetta is out-of-bounds, Ginyu is the winner!"

(Champa)"Argh! You moron, we're three fighters down, and they still have four!"

(Magetta)"Choo-choo... :'("

(Referee)"The next match is, Chiliad vs. Cabba!"

(Three down, two to go.)